Chapter 59

Author's Note: First off, WHAT THE ACTUAL F*** IS GOING ON?!!!! I'M NUMBER 1 IN #LGTB , NUMBER 3 IN #BOYXBOY, NUMBER 2 IN #ANGST TAG, AND 100 IN THE HORROR TAG!!!!!!!!!!!! MIND BLOWN!

Second off (appropriate concerning the topic, LOL) the Second Trailer for SLEEPSONG has FINALLY been released! This one features Aerin's full dialogue and the emotional meltdown from Chapter 28 -- AKA, the night on the cliff with Sebastian and the...

Second off (appropriate concerning the topic, LOL) the Second Trailer for SLEEPSONG has FINALLY been released! This one features Aerin's full dialogue and the emotional meltdown from Chapter 28 -- AKA, the night on the cliff with Sebastian and the night that changed everything! It also features sneak peak snippets of things you may or may not be able to expect in future chapters. Lemme know what you think when you watch it! I took a lot of time on this, and getting the voice-over to sound right was murder.

_______________________

Chapter Fifty Nine

The stars were gorgeous.

I couldn't stop staring at the faintly twinkling glimmers of light peeking down at me, keeping my eyes on them while I casually danced my way through the pitch-black forest. I felt like I was moving on air, like everything was magical, and I playfully spun on my heel while I danced, swinging my hips from side to side, arching my back, gracefully dragging my foot around in a wide circle and spreading my arms wide before spinning around once on the toe of my shoe.

I saw Woody's face flash past my vision as I twirled, brown hair fanning out around my body only to spiral like a cocoon when I jerked to a halt and wrapped both of my hands around my elbows, sensually drawing them up to my wriggling shoulders.

I was working up a sweat, but it was the best kind and I couldn't stop grinning. I could have danced forever and ever, but I suddenly felt a tap on my back and stopped by choice, looking over my shoulder to see Woody looking at me with furrowed brows.

Raising a hand, he signed, 'It's dangerous to be reckless out here.' 

"I have night vision," I panted, beaming at him excitedly. "I'll be fine, promise."

'What are you doing?' he inquired. 'First you dyed your hair... and now you're like this.'

I giggled lightly since his reaction to me going brown had been a surprisingly funny one. 

He'd still been doing those inhumanly fast push-ups when I'd walked out, but the moment he'd seen my hair he'd stopped and arched up, staring with an open mouth. My looks had shocked him so badly that he'd forgotten to put his hands down and he'd face-planted on the floor.