Kiss

His soft pink lips were locked in place with hers

His soft pink lips were locked in place with hers. Her eyes were enlarged by the sudden contact. But as soon as his pink lips were locked with hers, memories flooded into her brain. Y/n couldn't even push away as more memories purge through her mind. A shiver went up in her spine as she felt his hand up against her back pulling her close to deepen the kiss just lightly.

Y/n was so in dazed as she didn't even realized tears spilling from her eyes. Suddenly his lips weren't on hers anymore. Instead a face of concern was among his pale features.

"Y/n?" His voice deep voice startled her from her dazed trace. Her orbs met his emerald ones. His long slender fingers wiped away her tears.

"Are you okay?" He whispered as slowly his hands cupped her cheeks. Y/n looked at him in disbelief before moving her head away from his grasp clutching onto her shirt tightly. Another wave of tears spilled from her eyes. Her heart was throbbing in pain. This wasn't part of her plan. Why did he have to come along and ruin everything?

"Am I okay? Are you seriously asking me that?" She laughed bitterly as her chest grew heavy. She felt like a ton of bricks were crushing down her chest.

"You really like it when I'm in pain don't you? Don't you Min Yoongi!?" Her voice raised as tears wouldn't stop spilling from her eyes. He flinched at her sudden burst of anger. He wasn't expecting such a harsh response.

"No I don't-"

"Yes you do! Just get out!! GET OUT YOU A**!" She screamed pushing him away from him. Her yelling soon woke everyone. She heard loud footsteps coming towards her room. After all Seokjin was only across the hall. The door soon opened relieving Seokjin and the others.

Y/n seemed so unbothered when the door opened, like she was expecting him to come into her room.

"What's wrong-Yoongi!?"

Yoongi turned towards the voice direction then towards the pained girl in front of him.

"Crap." He muttered, his eyes flickered with a emotion but it was so fast not even the Y/n saw what it was. With a pained expression he disappeared in thin air.

Taehyung ran over towards Y/n who was crying her eyes out after he disappeared. His whole expression showed he was worry. His pale blonde hair was in a mess, as if he just woke up from his slumber.

'I'm sorry Yoongi.' Her thoughts were interrupted by Taehyung.

"Angel don't cry. Did he hurt you? What's wrong?" His deep soothing voice tried to calm her fragile form. But she couldn't remain calm, her body was stiff as memories were rolling in constant replay. Seokjin suddenly walked up taking her hand gently.

"Y/n what did he do?" Seokjin asked so softly it was like hearing an angel speak. His thumb soothingly rubbed against her palm in a calming matter.

Y/n bit her lip as her whole body trembled using her free hand to point towards her trembling lips.

"H-He kissed m-me." After her words a loud sob came from her lips. Her heart yearning and wanting him back. Her heart screaming for the cat that took her heart. But she kept screaming in her head no. Not now at least.

She leaned onto Taehyung making him slightly startled, but he hugged her tightly. He understand how heartbroken she must've been in this situation.

"Of course Yoongi did that." Seokjin muttered with a loud sigh afterwards.

"At least she remembers us now." Jungkook suggested but the look on Seokjin's face said it all. He immediately shut up as his ears shrank back in sadness. Namjoon pat his shoulder in reassurance.

"My lord! My lord!" A voice yelled. Everyone turned their gaze towards the source of voice finding a tall young man with brown hair pulled back to expose his forehead. His eyes were color of that of honey. He was dressed in white clothing as did everyone in the kingdom. His was completely out of breath as sweat dripped from his forehead.

"Yes Shownu?" Seokjin answered standing up straight as his hand let go go Y/n's.

"My lord! Hoseok has return!" Everyone's head perked up at the sound of the name.

"Hoseok!? But wasn't he-No matter where is he?" Seokjin asked, he looked like he was utterly surprised but relieved.

"He's by the main gates sir! We just need your approval to let him in my prince."

"Well no time to waste! Open the gate for him!" Without any more hesitation the guard left to go send the message.

"I can't believe Hoseok Hyung is here."Jimin muttered utterly in awe from the news.

"That's what I was thinking I thought he was..." Namjoon trailed off staring off into space. Y/n looked at them in bewilderment. She used her sleeve to wipe her tears before turning towards Taehyung.

"What do you mean? What happened to Hoseok when I was gone?" Her meek voice startled everyone. She felt Taehyung tense as his breathing suddenly stopped. The whole room was filled with silence. Y/n looked at everyone as the sickly silence covered the room. Suddenly Seokjin spoke breaking the silence.

"You see, Hoseok's land Daydream was attacked by Taeyong. He was trying to weaken me by destroying his homeland. Everything was destroyed and a survivor there said...." He trailed off his gaze avoiding hers.

"Said what?"

"Said he was dead. That Hoseok was killed saving people from the attack." Namjoon's beaming voice finished.

Her heart stopped for a moment before she gave them a werid look.

"B-But he's okay now, right?" Y/n asked her voice shaking at the thought of Hoseok being dead. She couldn't imagine the sunshine being gone. No wonder everyone was so gloomy and sad when she first arrived, besides the fact she was here no one seem as happy as before. And that was because everyone thought the sun was no more and all was creeping was the blackness of the night that came upon the sky.

"W-Well I think so. Hopefully it's him. Now come on let's go greet Hoseok if it's really him."

Edited: 1/16/22