What Am I Doing ?

Amara's POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar room and noticed someone's arms wrapped around me and I was ..... naked .

Then I remembered everything my fathers beheading , having to sleep in Cersei's room from now on , kissing her then telling her I love her . What was I doing ? She arrested me father and that's why his dead .

I sighed and put my face in my hands but no tears came as I had no more left to cry .

"Amara?"

Cersei must of woken up . I can't be nice to her not after she arrested him whether she saved me or not I don't care .

"what?"
I replied coldly .

She looked at me somewhat shocked at my tone but that look quickly disapeard and she didn't say anything .

"Look Cersei everything I said last night was a lie . I was emotional and in a moment of weakness so I said things and you took advantage of that"

I knew this wasn't true and I knew I did love her but I couldn't do it not after what happened to my father . She looked at me hurt but that was soon replaced with anger .

"Amara I did NOT take advantage of anything and if everything was a lie WHY did you say you LOVED ME all those days ago before your fathers execution" 

I didn't know what to answer and turned around to walk out of the door

"that just shows that you still love me"

"How could anyone ever love you  ? Your  nothing but a cold hearted bitch that only cares about power and getting what you want"

"Is that so ? So tell me Amara! Why would I save you ? Why would I risk my son finding out that his mother has commited a crime with a traitors daughter?"

Anger grew inside me as she talked about my father like that , I slapped her right across her face .

"never talk about my father like that he was no traitor" 

And with that I stormed out of the door before she could react . I made my way towards my old chambers which was shared with Sansa .

I knocked on the door to find no Sansa so I layed on my old bed and waited for her to return .

I began to regret slapping Cersei as she only called my father a traitor after I told her no one would love her which wasn't true because I did .

Sansa then returned with a tear stained face . I ran towards her and gave her a hug . Her face also looked extremely angry .

"Sansa ? What's wrong?"

"Joffrey"

My eyes widened praying in my head she didn't still love him .

"Sansa please don't tell me y—-"

"what no of course not"

She looked down and continued quietly

"he showed me fathers head then got a guard to slap me twice"