Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Take Off Your Heels, You Dumb Female Poodle!

Anna

Thursday, 20th of December, 9:00 AM

It has been awhile since I last wrote in this, but that won't really stop me from updating on my so-called life.

The past two weeks weren't really that eventful- they were so eventful. Although, they passed quickly and I didn't have to deal with Jennie that much, because she was too busy with Luke to actually give me a notice, it was still kind of eventful.

The girls and I still do performances here and there, but there are barely any people coming from our school now.

It's just Luke, Zach and Alex which gives me a chance to check Alex out. I know I'm so creepy, sometimes I worry about myself.

My grandma is currently staying with us until Christmas, then she's going to Costa Rica with her friends for a small vacation.

She has been quite a good company since she came here. She even played FIFA with me AND beat me.

4-3.

I wasn't that surprised though, my grandma used to be a football player and she was a good one too.

Luke is leaving today after school and although I met him three weeks ago, I can't help but feel like we're a bit- tiny itsy bitsy- close.

Somewhere between Acquaintance and Casual Friend level, which is not even close to 'Close Friend' level.

Christmas is in a few days and I'm so excited. The girls and I are going out on Saturday to buy the Christmas presents.

We would have gone tomorrow after school, but Luke is helping me with another Geography lesson. I hate Geography so much, like screw Eratosthenes.

I was thinking about inviting Luke and his family to the Christmas party thing that dad does every year. I'm still not sure though.

I think that sums up everything on my mind. Well, at least for now.

I don't know what does the world have for me out there and I have a feeling that by the start of the new year, everything will go down. Or maybe not.

There are these occasional nights when I feel like I'm just going to break down and cry because I know that things will never be the same again.

Or maybe not.

The sound of the bell rings through the hallways and I shoot out of my chair, putting my textbook and my notebook inside the maroon backpack.

I notice Riley looking a bit off as she puts her stuff in her bag and I frown, walking over to her.

"Hey, Riles," I greet her, bending my head down a bit, so I could catch her blue gaze.

She looks up and she smiles weakly, "Hey, Lyn. What's up?" She asks, slinging her backpack over her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I tilt my head to the side.

"I'm fine," She nods and she starts walking to the exit of the class and I walk by her side out of the class.

"You don't look fine," I tell her.

"I'm fine, don't worry," she waves it off.

"Okay, but if you want to talk, tell me and I'll be there for you to listen. Alright?" I say, wrapping my arm around her.