( thirty )

warning: badly written blow job ahead

REAL LIFE

Marissa arrived on set about five minutes Jensen told her to be there, mostly because she was super tired by how early it was and got lost. She had even planned ahead to pick up Tim Hortons for her, Jensen, Jared, and Alex. Box coffee probably would have been a good idea because she didn't know who all was on set, but she didn't think of that until after she was driving away from the food joint.

She walked to the gate, drink tray filled with coffee in her hands. Clif was waiting there for her, smiling and wishing her a good morning to her. Marissa wished him one back, asking if she wanted Jensen's coffee, because she had honestly forgotten about the man and felt terrible. He only laughed and waved it off, before they were being led to the trailers.

They stopped at Jared's before, handing him off the coffee with a smile and an apology if it tasted bad. He laughed and gave her a hug, saying that he'll give it to Jensen if it tasted terrible. Lady Fortune was on her side and they ran into Alex in the five feet to Jensen's trailer. Then, Clif left her on the step of the trailer, where she was able to knock and wait patiently for her boyfriend to open the door.

It flew open a second later, Jensen looking amazing for the time of day. His hair was fluffy, Henley clinging to his torso, jeans showing off his bow legs. She smiled at him, walking up the steps and holding out the coffees to him. As soon as Marissa was in the trailer, however, the door shut and the coffees put down on the counter, Jensen taking her face in his hands and pulling their lips together. Marissa's hands fisted his shirt, dragging him even closer and moaning into his mouth.

She had missed him.

When Jensen pulled away, he leaned his forehead against her, dazzling smile on his full lips. Marissa moved her hand from his shirt to his hair, running her hand through it. She placed a chaste kiss to his lips before leaning on him in a hug, "Morning, beautiful."

"Good morning, Mari, how are you?" Jensen wrapping his arms around her and squishing her to his chest. She burrowed her head into it, taking a deep breath of his cologne closing her eyes and just basking in the man's presence. He started to rub his fingers gently over her back, making her sigh and just feeling nice.

They stood there in each other's presence, smiling and holding each other. The silence wasn't at all awkward and was actually very comfortable. Marissa hadn't known that they could stand together in silence and be comfortable because they have only been dating for three weeks, but it worked. She was so glad it worked.

A couple minutes later, the door was being banged on and someone called that Jensen was needed in hair and makeup. They pulled apart, Marissa turning around to grab their coffees and handing Jensen's to him. He ushered her out with a smile on his face, hooking their hands together and walking to where he needed to go. This is where they started up a conversation, just talking about anything as they sipped on their coffees. Jensen told a joke, Marissa throwing her head back laughing.