chapter twenty-four: the sweetest

It had somehow already reached Saturday, but I was getting ready nonetheless. I had already taken my shower, and put on extra deodorant since it was hot outside.

I don't sweat much, but if I don't put on deodorant when it's hot, you don't wanna be near me.

"Hey Blaze, this is a question, so don't feel like I'm asking you to, but have you ever thought about moving out?" My dad asked as he stepped in my room.

I was wrapped in a towel, picking out my outfit in my closet.

"Well, I mean, our house is so big that I practically already have, but yes. I've thought about having a high up apartment in a big city like Vegas or NYC." I explained.

"I could see that for you. I was just wondering. Personally, you know I'd love for you to stay with us. But it's all your decision, and this movie money will help if you decide to leave." He joked and I laughed as he walked out.

It was literally, like, 100 degrees outside, so I honestly didn't wanna wear anything. But since you can't really do that, I picked out a matching white floral tank top and shorts set.

 But since you can't really do that, I picked out a matching white floral tank top and shorts set

I paired it with a golden necklace and some barely dirty white sneakers. I got a small bag and tossed in sunglasses, water, a portable charger, my wallet, and chapstick. I couldn't go anywhere without chapstick.

I noticed it was 2:25, and I had to pick Tom up at 3. It takes about twenty minutes to get there, plus fair traffic, so I texted my family and left.

Usually the fair was in Sacramento and my family would have a road trip, but this year we got lucky and it's in San Diego. Still, we'd be having a road trip.

Two and a half hours, to be exact. I already told Tom and he said he was fine with it, so we're good.

I was grateful for having a dad with a good job, because that meant I had good cars.

I probably seem like a greedy bitch.

But he always treats me, sometimes says I deserve it for going through such a rough childhood.

I drove off and arrived at Tom's hotel, texting him I was there. He walked out in a nice beach shirt, a few of the buttons undone, some darker pants, and sneakers.

He could always rock a look like that. However, I hoped he wouldn't die of heat exhaustion.

He hopped into the car and greeted with a friendly smile.

"Hey! You look nice." He complimented.

"Thanks, you too. I just hope you don't die from wearing pants." I joked and we laughed, driving off.

We finally arrived after lots of singing and talking. A great car ride. We paid to get in and our admission before exploring all around.

Tom got to experience lots of the foods at the fair, buy a few souvenirs, and at the end we decided to have some fun on the rides. We also got stopped by lots of fans.

We saved the ferris wheel for last, because it was the tallest. Neither of us were afraid of heights, so it was okay. As we gave the man our tickets, he warned us.

"Since it's been going all day, it might stop at some point. It does that every once in awhile, but don't worry. It'll just keep moving after a few minutes." He said. We told him we still wanted to go and got into a blue car.

Tom rubbed his hands on his pants like he was nervous.

"You sure you okay?" I asked him.

"What? Yeah, yeah I'm okay. Don't worry about me." He said sincerely.

I nodded and stared at the man controlling the ride. The sun was basically set, but the sky was still a very dark orange, transitioning to a dark blue. Very beautiful.

We started moving in the circle, admiring everything from the high view. California was very beautiful.

After a few rounds, we finally got to the top. We were one away from the very top spot when the ride jolted to a stop.

"Damnit. Looks like we're stuck." I said and looked down.

"Well, at least we're not stuck with a stranger." He spoke while taking my hand.

"Tom are we together? Not to be strong, I just need to know." I begged.

"We can whatever you want us to be. But, my preference would be for us to be together." He smiled, exposing his white teeth.

"Then in that case, I would like that too." I smiled back.

"Okay, so, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He said with a cheesy smile. I nodded and we laughed a little before smushing our faces together in a kiss that was barely a kiss due to us smiling.

We parted lips and he reached into his back pocket, pulling out a little box. He opened it up and ring.

"I'm not good with girls or sappy shit, but here is this. I don't usually have relationships, but since we're famous and other people could have opinions on our relationship, I want to make a promise. Just a simple promise that we won't let anyone else put a voice in our relationship and that we will stay true to each other, and not hide anything. You don't have to take it if you don't want to." He said. I still love his British accent.

The ring was diamond and silver, the top of it with a circle on top.

My eyes were glossy as I stared deep into his brown eyes

My heart felt overjoyed, wanting to burst with love and affection at any second.

I nodded and said with a croaky-crying voice, "Of course."

His nervous face disappeared and he smiled extremely wide, his eyes going all thoughtful. He slid the ring onto my fourth finger and took me into his arms, our bodies swaying as the ride kept moving.

#notsingleanymorehoes

sorry for weak ending i can't write bye