Hosu City Attack (1/3)

(M/N) felt sick.

On the small tower he stood, there was a cool breeze that blowed against him. (M/N) had been holding back the urge to cry for the entire evening. Wrapping an arm round his waist as if it could ease the discomfort in his stomach.

"Where is your mask?" a voice from somewhere behind (M/N) growled, the tone impatient and aggravated.

The voice belonged to none other than Shiragaki Tomura, the childish leader of the League of Villains. The man possessing the horrific quirk of rotting anything he touches with all 5 of his fingertips.

Ignoring the male, (M/N) continued to overlook the bustling city. Unfortunately, the beautiful lights and buildings of Hosu City will soon be replaced with destruction and chaos.

At the thought of this, (M/N)'s gut did a flip, a feeling of guilt rested deep within him. It was urging him to either fight or flight in this situation. But even (M/N) knows neither of them would be a smart option. Sadly, the safest route was to just go with the flow.

"Are you ignoring me!?" the voice noticed (M/N)'s lack of response and changed his tone to become threatening, laced with anger. Using his superiority and temporary authority over (M/N).

"(V/N), I advise you to wear your mask immediately." a deep and significantly more sophisticated voice spoke up.

Even with his back facing the two, (M/N) could tell the men behind him would not tolerate any more of his attitude so he swiftly threw on his heavy mask.

The sudden weight of the mask caused a headache to sprout. His shoulder started to sag, his body posture worsened. Grumbling out a response as polite as he could, in fear of angering the short-tempered male.

Now (M/N) really felt like throwing up, the lack of fresh, cool air caused his stomach to try to regurgitate the meal he had earlier.

"Let's just get this over with..." (M/N) mumbled to himself.

Bumping into (M/N)'s shoulder, the male (M/N) seemed so afraid of stepped up next to (M/N). Pale blue hair flowing from the breeze. His eyes darted around to find the perfect spot to attack, he held a blood thirsty gaze at where ever he looked.

Uncomfortable with the close proximity, (M/N) stumbled backwards, but not too far as to fall off the tower they were on.

Seeing this Shiragaki felt annoyed, he threatened (M/N), "You're lucky you are important, or you wouldn't have lived past a day with us." His voice was so gruff and scratchy it caused shivers. (M/N) could only wish to be unfazed by his threats.

Gulping down the feeling of vomiting, (M/N) just nodded, quietly waiting for an order. His hand itched to remove the heavy mask, or at least pry open a gap for some fresh air.

The pale man stopped, his body freezing when he located his target. Flicking his wrist, Kurogiri immediately got the message and followed his gaze.

"Kurogiri, (V/N). How about we find this 'Hero Killer' ?" Letting out a cold chuckle, the pale man stepped into the portal Kurogiri had formed.

Grimacing, (M/N) followed in behind Shiragaki. After leaving the portal, he arrived at a water tank on a building's rooftop. In front of him was the infamous Hero Killer: Stain.

Attempting to strike up a conversation, Shiragaki commented, "Hosu City looks nicer than I expected." Looking around as if admiring the view.

Silence filled the air, making (M/N) gulp as he tried to stay put in one place. His leg had started to twitch, itching to run off but he felt Kurogiri's gaze on his back.