26: A deal, And Stealth

Violets P.O.V

I woke up to banging on the door. I roll over at look at the clock.

'I have five minutes left of sleep!'

"Go the fuck away, I still have five minutes!" I yell.

"Yeah. Five minutes. You're really going to sleep for only five more minutes? I wanted to make a deal before the real games start." I heard Logan's voice call through the door. I immediately jumped out of bed, with a knife in my hand that I had grabbed from under the pillow. I slowly walked to the door, and cracked it open a bit. Logan was leaning against the wall, no weapon on him, I look at the ground to see all of them to in front of my door.

"You want to make a deal? What kind of deal?" I ask opening the door more so I can stand next to him. I notice a camera looking directly at us. It's the before game viewing camera. I hope that the boys aren't early or else if I'm not killed in the games I'll be killed by them.

"A type of truce I guess you could say." He answers vaguely. This is starting to piss me off. I turn towards him, just to see him already looking at me.

"Just spit it out already Logan. I will slit your throat right here, right now." I threaten, gripping my knife tightly.

"Ok, ok." He puts his hands up in surrender, smirking. I glare at him, my magic flairing up in my eyes. His eyes glow blue.

"My deal is, that we protect eachother till the final round, primarily so we can have the satisfaction of killing each other." He offered. I think about it for a couple minutes, debating if it was a good deal for me.

"Fine. But, this is more beneficial for you, as I have beat mostly everyone in the games. Once we hit a point when we can kill each other you are dead." I state. He chuckles, and nods. I step back into my room as he picks up his weapons.

"Great now I can't sleep anymore." I grumble. I get dressed in my games outfit. Once I'm done getting dressed I walk out into the arena to get my dosage of wolfs bane. Sean isn't here so they had to get my father to hold me as they injected me. Logan was bound to the wall by magic straps, casted by me, while he was being injected. The whole time he was stairing at me, this made the other contestants weary in fear that a fight would break out.

"Ok everyone get in a grid formation! The games are about to start!" The announcer shouted. I released Logan from the bounds, and got in my place in the front row of the grid. Logan was besides, I felt the boys presence looking at me from the balcony. I also felt Logan slightly lean towards me although he didn't let it get noticed by others.

"Don't forget about our deal, love." He reminded me.

"Don't call me that, my name is Violet." I gritted out. I could tell he was smirking as I said that.

"The first game is stealth! You will have a hour and a half before you can start to kill, once you killed two demons you will try and get back here without dieing. There is a wall that will block off the forest for about three and a half hours. Meaning you half a full two hours to try, and survive along with trying to kill! Good luck!" Came the announcers voice. Everyone took off running into the forest. Me and Logan didn't. Instead we opened our wings, and flew in completely different directions.

I landed on a branch of a tree, I stayed still for about ten minutes. I was listening, watching, and figuring out if this area was safe or not. Also if I could make an easy excape if need be. I eventually deemed it safe. Just as I was about to jump out of the tree I heard a rustle, someone was getting close. I folded my wings in, and backed up against the tree trunk. A male that I recognized as Okalen walked into my view. I looked up at the big screen that is displaying the time till I can kill is. I still have quite a bit of time. So I opted to just capture him, then kill him when I can. I summon a magic rope. He stops, and leans against the tree that I am in. He looks up. Meeting my eye.