I'm Your What!? Part 2 Of 2

Song For This Chapter: Half a heart by One Direction. I do NOT own the song.

**Liam's POV**

       As I lay in my bed I wondered what would have happened if I hadn't told dad anything and just worked it out myself. It was too late to wonder. He was probably disgusted that his son, his blood related son was in love with him. I picked up my sharpener and broke it, pulling out the sharp part. I held it to my neck and sighed, putting it down "that won't solve anything" I whispered to myself.

       I turned on my side so I was facing an old photo of mum and I. Tears weld up in my eyes and my heart ached even more. "Zayn! Yes! Right there!" I froze, my heart racing. I could feel blood flowing around my body, more moaning came from the room across from mine and it was loud moaning. I didn't want to think it.

       He was bonking some girl after I told him I loved him! I stood up and walked out of the flat, not like he would notice. I think I should move out, I have a part time job and really good grades. As I walked through the quiet streets I realized it was 1:30 AM. "I'm half a heart without you" I spoke to dad even though he wasn't here but that's how I felt.

     After like twenty minutes of walking I came across a sign that said 'FLAT AVAILABLE' I thought about it, well I have been saving money... No, I'll be going to Uni soon I shouldn't waste money. One more month, I think I'll last.

**One Month Later**

"Liam, take care of our Niall! You're the most responsible out of you two!" Louis cried out as he hugged Niall, I think he was turning purple....

"Sure, I'll keep an eye on the lad" I chuckled. Dad just stood there awkwardly. Ever since I came back from my walk we didn't really talk.

"Alright guys we'll see you in a few months for christmas! Make sure to be here before though you know Louis likes for everyone to be together!" Harry smiles over at Louis. I wish I had something like they did but I can't until I move on from dad.

"Bye dad... I'll see you in a few months" I awkwardly say and he nods.

"See you son. Take care" I nod and walk to the moving van. Niall got in the drivers seat and we just drove away. I look at the mirror only to see dad, further and further away until I couldn't see him.

*****************************************

"Well that's the last of the boxes! Yes! We start Uni in two days! Let's go drinking tonight!" I told my arms and sigh.

"You can get wasted but I need to drive. It's the responsible thing to do" he pouts.

"One? Just one?" I shake my head and I throw myself on the bed.

*****************************************

     As soon as Niall was ready we head out to a random party. That Niall always knows where the good parties are but who can blame him? He's a likeable lad. So carefree I wish I was like that. "Ready Liam?"

    I nod "I've been ready" he laughs and we walk out. This'll be fun...

*****************************************

      A few drinks later and Niall was already making out with some girl. I sigh and look around, sweaty bodies just dancing. I don't know how they can do that. I look back at Niall and he's gone... Well I might as well leave.

    I stand up and make my way to the parking lot, the car is gone. "Bloody hell!! Niall!!" I feel my phone buzz and I pull it out. 'I'll be taking the car, thanks man. Don't come to the dorm I'm going to get lucky!!'