19

Briesnz POV

I got out the hospital and my baby made it, but she still ain't tryna come out.

"Bruh this shit hurt so bad bruh she needa hurry tf on and come out" I said in pain.

My back and my stomach was on fire rn.

"Ik bae you gone be coo, she gone come out and you gone feel alright let's just take a nap and when we wake up you might feel better"

"I guess so, you always wanna lay wit me. Bitch ass."

"Quit playing with me" Javarris said while choking me and pushing me to the wall.

Ik Ik y'all prolly think I'm dumb but fuck you. Ion gaf cause I love who I love. Ever since I been out the hospital and Kd and him did whatever they did he don't hit me or nun. I don't know what they did cause neither of them would tell me . They would be like "why it matter". So I just left it alone.

Now y'all prolly like why you forgive him? And that reason is idk. I just ain't ready to let him go. Idk what it is about him but it's sum that make me wanna be with him. We had sooooo many ups and downs but we barely argue and when we do it just be petty argument like which restaurant better or sum. Jamere was soooo mad at me when she found out I took Javarris back again, and she still is. She just letting it go and stopped telling me how she feel ab it cause she I told her it wasn't her relationship. She stopped talking to me for like 2 weeks but she's back talking to me.

Now ion flinch as hard no more when people touch me or almost touch me so that's good lmfaooo.

"Alr you ain't have to do the most I was just playing but you in yo feelings bout it and shit."

"Whatever let's just lay down Ian tryna argue about some that ain't even that deep."

"Exactly so ion know why you did the most if you know it wasn't that deep" I said while getting comfortable in the bed.

I woke up cause I felt like I had peed on my self or sum.

When I got up out the bed I realized it wasn't pee, my water had broke.

"Baby, baby wake up right now my water just broke." I said while shaking him.

"Huh, wym yo water broke"

"Nigga what I said now help me and take me to the hospital "

"Ian helping you do shit, that ain't my baby bout to come. Call that nigga Kd I'm going to sleep" he said while turning to his side and going back to sleep.

"Boy fuck you, ima make sure ion come back and ima get my shit." I said walking to the living room.

"That's coo too bitch"

Ian even respond back I just walked out the door and went outside to sit on the bench outside of the apartments.

I got on my phone and texted Kd.

Baby mama 🥰: Kelldrick!
Baby mama 🥰: my water broke and Javarris won't take me to the hospital so we got in a argument and now I'm waiting outside.
Baby mama🥰: please hurry bitch I'm in pain rn. The baby coming.

After I sent those text it just started sprinkling. Just great.

A few seconds later it started to rain real hard so I just started walking since Kd was acting like a bitch.

Nobody never there when I need them, but I'm right there when they need me in a hear beat.

While I was walking down the street a car pulled up on me and rolled its car down.

"You alright lil ma? You need a ride?" The voice said. They had s different voice, ur sounded like the person was from New Orleans.

"Im coo, ion take rides from strangers."

" fuck the stranger shit, it's raining and ion want you in the rain walking, it look like you pregnant and in pain. Get inna car."

I just got in the car cause it was getting a lil chilly and all I had was a pair of shorts and a big t-shirt.

"Where you was headed to, I'll take you"

"I was bout to go to the hospital cause my water broke and my baby daddy wasn't answering the phone."

"Damn that's fucked up dude ass needa get right or get left."

" man ong. But can we kinda hurry up my fucking stomach killing me "

"Yea just whatever you do, just don't sneeze youn want yo baby to come out even a lil bit"

We finally got to the hospital and he picked me up and carried me all the way to the entrance bridal style then they put me in a wheelchair.

I texted Kd and called him and he didn't answer again, what is he doing that he can't answer.

I gave my phone to who I found out name was daeqwan and he got ahold of Kd.

His dumbass was sleep but he on his way. Hope fully he get here before this baby come.

As soo as o looked up I seen Kd coming in the hospital with bags and balloons.

"How you feeling ? You alright?"

"Yea I'm coo she just needa hurry up "

"Ik cause I'm ready to spoil tf put her"

"Yeaaa ahe most def ain't a bout to be spoiled."

"Yea ight" He said like blue face.

"Getcho ass outa hereeee, but when she come we postin her?"

"Whatever you wanna do shi"

"Alright we postin her idc idc"

________________________

Briesnz in labor?

Javarris and her back together?

Kd almost missed the baby coming?

Is they baby gone be cute or ugly?

Comment and vote please ❤️