Twenty Six

38 weeks pregnant

I shoved a spoon full of vanilla bean ice cream into my mouth. These morning pains were getting unbearable by the day.

"Hey." Antonio whispered in my ear.

I grumbled in response.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he rubbed my lower back.

"Fantastic." I said rolling my eyes.

He chuckled.

"Fuck." I cursed as a sharp wave of pain racked through my body.

"What's wrong?" Antonio asked frantically.

"Labour" I mouthed to him, clenching my eyes shut due to the pain.

His eyes widened.

"Heath!"
__________________________________

"Congratulations, it's a boy." The nurse smiled as she handed my son to me.

Tears welled in my eyes as I held him in my arms and cradled him close to my chest. He was so adorable and precious. His eyes were a beautiful grey just like Antonio's.

"Hi baby." I cooed as he held my finger tightly in his hand. A tear slid down my face and fell on his cheek. He scrunched up his nose and I laughed at his reaction.

"He's so adorable." I whispered, smiling unconsciously.

Antonio scooted closer to us as he stared intently at him. "He looks a lot like you." He said.

"He looks exactly like you, Antonio." I said, rolling my eyes but with a smile on my face.

He chuckled.

"Do you want to hold him?" I asked.

He nodded and took him from me. I watched as he gazed intently at his features and held his hand. It was so small compared to Antonio's large, tanned hand.

"Can I hold him?" Kate's voice was heard as she entered the room.

Antonio nodded and handed him to her.

"Have you guys thought of a name for him yet?" Tyson asked smiling down at our baby.

Antonio looked at me and I nodded my head. He intertwined my fingers with his and said. "Alexander Damon Martinez."
___________________________________

"Hey." Antonio said as he came into our room.

I looked up from a sleeping Alexander on the bed and smiled at him.

"I want to show you something." He said and held his hand out.

I got up and took his hand as he lead me out of the room. We came to a stop in front of a closed door down the hall from our room.

"What's this?" I asked giving him a questioning look.

He opened the door to reveal a room. It had blue wallpaper with clouds covering it and a white cot in the middle of the room. There was huge window on one wall of the room with chiffon drapes and a chest of drawers on the other side. It was a nursery for Alex.

I entered the room and saw there was a framed picture of Antonio and I on the bedside table.

"Do you like it?" Antonio asked smiling.

I looked up at him. "I love it." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm glad." He said and pecked my lips once I'd pulled away.

"When did you work on this?" I asked as we walked back to our room.

"As soon as we found out the gender." He said and I nodded.

I went to the closet and stripped down to my undergarments.

I was looking for one of Antonio's shirts when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"I have no idea how I'm going to survive the next three months." He murmured and ran his nose down the back of my neck.

I turned around and jumped in his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. My gaze zeroed on his full lips and all I wanted was to kiss them. I saw as his lips turned into a knowing smirk and I crashed my lips to his, kissing him vigorously. He returned the kiss with the same amount of passion and his hands went under my butt squeezing it.

A soft cry broke us apart and Antonio set me down as we hurried to our room.

"What's wrong with him?" Antonio asked with a frown.

"He's hungry." I said picking him up and laying him in my lap.

I started taking off my bra but I had some trouble undoing it since I wasn't completely back in shape.

"Need help?" Antonio asked with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes." I said and in a swift motion he had it off.

I cradled Alex close to my chest and he attached his mouth to my breast and started sucking.

"Never thought I'd be jealous of my own son." Antonio said and I blushed as I looked up at him.

"Shut up." I said quietly and pulled the covers over Alex so that my breasts were covered.

He chuckled and left the room.
____________________________________

Hey guys!
Four more chapters left!

Vote and Comment
Love GoldenG