EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part IV)

[I CAN FINALLY FRICKIN' UPDATE!
DID YA MISS ME? LOL]

[PREVIOUSLY:

BOBOIBOY: (in shock) Huh?! What is that?!

FANG: (gathers up some courage) Hey, what do you want, huh?!

???: (looks up to see the class peeking out their window) I see that youngsters have tended to our call...

PAPA ZOLA: HOW DARE YOU SNEAK INSIDE CAMPUS UNIDENTIFIED, HUH?!

???: (monotonously speaks) I would like to apologize for the slight interruption, but do hear ye for my master has called for...(grins) The Shadow Boy...

BOBOIBOY AND FANG: Ehh???!!!]

SAME SETTING...

FANG: (astounded) Eh? Wha~ What do you want from me, huh?!

???: (grins and hisses) Who has ever said I wanted anything from yo~?

(Suddenly, BoBoiBoy is seen outside the window, right at the very yard the mysterious being is at, charging at him at full speed.)

BOBOIBOY: (running) Don't even think of laying a hand on one of my friends!

THE REST OF THE GANG: BOBOIBOY?!

YING: Since when did he ever run out of the room?!

FANG: You two were only standing next to each other! You didn't feel him leave?

YING: How was I supposed to know?!

YAYA: (looks down closer at the scene at hand) Eh? But is he really going down there without any hel~? (Her mind: Is he really going down there without his powerband? I asked him to take it off because of that chip...)(glances at BoBoiBoy's open bag back at his desk) Gopal...(mutters) when did he even grab something from his bag...?

(The rest of them look back at his desk with suspicion.)

(Eventually, they discover that his powerband is missing.)

YAYA: Hey, where did his powerband go?

BOBOIBOY: (shouting in the background) BoBoiBoy Gempa! [Just noting that BoBoiBoy can transform into his second tier forms now.]

THE REST OF THE GANG: HE TOOK IT???!!!

(But way in Gopal's head, he finally remembers that BoBoiBoy had indeed walked away without anybody noticing, grabbed his powerband and went away.)

GOPAL: Wait a minute, I think I remember something about him leaving a few seconds ago...

[LITERALLY ALMOST EVERYBODY, THO]: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US???!!!

GOPAL: (sweatdrops) Ehe...sorry...

--

GEMPA: I don't care which master you serve, you are not getting away with any of us! Earth Punch! (prepares a punch)

???: (makes a subtle hand gesture) [This is seriously going Marvel right now..]

GEMPA: (was about to hit him hard, but is suddenly held back by something unseen, like being pulled back by his hand with nothing at all) Huh? What's this? I can't...move...