< dix - huit >

Your point of view
————————————————————

I waved by to all my friends except for Adrien. I was going to his house anyways.

I hopped into his car and we were on our way to his place to get to the photo shoot done. Me and Adrien laughed about the day until we came to the topic of superheroes.

"You know they say there is gonna be a statue of Avi, Ladybug, and Cat noir stacked like Avi will be flying while Ladybug has her yo-yo wrapped around her leg and is holding Cat's staff while he holds on to the lower other half" Adrien rambled.

I smiled. "Wow Avi just got here though right" I said knowing the truth. "Yeah same time you got here" Adrien nodded with his adorable shrug look face.

We finally arrived at his house and got out of the car. We walked up the stairs and into the house only to be greeted by Mr. Agreste.

"Y/n change of plans you and Adrien have a press conference your father will meet you there" he said turning me and Adrien back to the door.

"Okay father" Adrien obeyed and took my hand walking, well dragging, me to the car. I looked over to see a bit of red in his cheeks. He constantly blushes around me I wonder why.

We got back in the car and drove to some media station. We walked in and were pulled apart for changing.

I was dressed in a shirt that matched Adrien's eye color and a black skirt. I looked like a bad boy in high school's sweetheart. I shrugged it was a new style for me but it was cute.

They did my make up and hair quickly then slid on black pointed flats. I walked out to be met with Adrien. He had on black ripped skinny jeans with a shirt that matched my eye color.

His hair was a mess like the night I saw him as Avi. He looked a lot like Cat in all the black with messy hair. "Why did they dress you like a bad boy" I asked finally gathering words.

"No clue maybe it's the theme for this interview" he replied as I nodded. We haven't even met the host yet and we were about to go on stage.

I looked around and didn't see my dad. I frowned a bit. This will be the first interview I ever done with out him here to get me superstar ready and steady.

"Five more seconds" Adrien said nudging me a bit. I wiped the thought of my dad away and put on a smile as did Adrien. In the back of my head was my dad though.

However there wasn't anytime left I was walking in the stage so I pushed the thought back further.