Not What It Seems

Polis, the one vibrant capital, now a pile of rocks

Polis, the one vibrant capital, now a pile of rocks. Few buildings stood and the base of the tower could not be seen. Nia hated at what her once beautiful home had become.

Nia was assisting those coming up and were settled on their feet. A smile graced her lips once her eyes had settled on the rather large man as her emerged.

"You are a welcome sight." Tate greeted the person he hadn't seen for so long. The talk of her presence had already made its way in the bunker and he hadn't believed it until he saw her. It was like seeing a ghost.

"Tate, I'm glad you are well." Nia said wrapping her arms around him. She had to stand on their toes as she tried to reach his height. Nia gestured for them to walk needing to discuss some topics with him. "I heard what happened in there."

"Being isolated changes things especially when we had no way out." Tate spoke to her his eyes watching every prisoner that was seems

"I understand that, I do. But we have two opposing forces and the more they pressure each other, the death toll rises." Nia pointed out watching as Nathan Miller had been brought up only to be greeted by Bellamy. He looked at something oddly before approaching his sister.

"And what would you suggest? Blodreina had many that will stand for her and the rest are too fearful to try. And when you are seen as an enemy the view doesn't change." Tate warned her that Octavia wants one to challenge.

Nia didn't speak but watched as the Blake siblings walked away. The moment Octavia was gone Indra pulled her radio and spoke to someone below. The act suggested something to Nia and have given her the idea she needed.

They watched at Marcus Kane was brought to the surface. Now surprised to see the restraints on his wrists.

Kane had released Clarke when he saw Nia approaching them. The sight of them both was overwhelming. "Nia, hi." He greeted her and embraced her in a quick hug.

"Wait for night. If you get caught, I won't be able to help you." Indra stated before seeing a pointed look at Nia.

The girl sent them a pleasant smile before following Indra at a few paces. They entered a building and closed the door to stop others from listening in.

Once the two had their privacy they greeted each other with a hug. Both releasing sighs at the other's well-being.

"I'm glad you're okay." Indra said pulling back from the hug.

"It's good to see you too, but I need your help." Nia responded not waiting for a moment. "I know what happened down there. I can see the fear in everyone's eyes. This needs to stop."

"Octavia will never surrender." Indra protested which caused Nia to shake her head.

"Not surrender, at least not to Diyoza. There has to be another way for us to live without all the blood shed." Nia reasoned. "Diyoza will turn against Octavia and Octavia will wage war. The two will not back down no matter the cost of life. And we can't fight two wars. We have to stand by Octavia. We need her to believe that I'm with her because she'll think I stand by Bellamy. And when this war breaks out, she'll blame him for bringing them here."