first off.

Saint Anderson

"You look bright ass fuck

"You look bright ass fuck." Jordan said as he entered the kitchen grabbing a Gatorade out the fridge.

"Um why are you home?" I asked confused. It was the middle of the week and he's suppose to be in school. "My classes was cancelled today so I decided to come see my sister." He said trying to hug me.

"Yea right. The fuck you really want?" I asked squinting my eyes looking at him. "Nothing. I don't have class for the rest of the week so I was like why not come home for the weekend? I missed your cooking too." He said revealing the real reason why he came over.

"Aww college food nasty?" I said teasing him. "Hell yes. I need to find a bitch out there so she can start cooking for me." He said causing me to shake my head.

You would think after his little pregnancy scare three years ago he would chill out with how he treats girls but nope. "You make me sick." I said. "Yea Yea. You spoke to Jalen?" He asked. "Yea he the only one out of you three that calls my everyday." I said.

"Yea cause he don't have no life." Jordan said. "Uhuh don't be talking about my brother like that." I said defending Jalen. "Whatever when that nigga coming back?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. Unlike Jordan and Londyn, Jalen didn't go to college. Of course I was mad but he wanted to go across sea and model.

Ding dong

"You expecting company?" Jordan asked and I shook my head no confused on who would be at my door. "Oh shit Seven! Where ya ass been!" I heard Jordan shout causing me to roll my eyes. I had no idea what Seven wanted but I know it wasn't anything good.

"Saint." She said as she walked inside the kitchen. "Seven." I said. "Whats the issue with Jade?" She said catching me off guard.

This had nothing to do with Seven so I don't know why she coming over asking me about the next bitch. This is exactly what I meant when she fucking changed. "Um besides the fact she accused my child of stealing and cut my sons hair nothing." I said sarcastically.

"Oh cry me a river. Kristin probably stole the fucking slides and Gio's hair will grow back." She said pissing me off.

"Okay and what exactly is your reason for coming over here?" I asked looking up at her. "To tell you, if you have a problem with Jade then you have a problem with me." She said causing me to laugh.

I don't know what fucking drug she was one but she really has me all the way fucked up. "You done?" I asked uninterested in anything she had to say.

"Where's my god daughter?" She asked with an attitude. "Taking a nap." I lied. "Oh well then I'm going to go. Walk me out." She said causing me to laugh.

"You know where the door is. Bye." I said starting to prepare dinner. "What the fuck was that about?" Jordan asked.

"Them bitches smoking crack." I simply said causing him to laugh. "Ya Wild. But I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me when dinners done." He said before exiting out the kitchen.