Chapter 45

*FEW WEEKS PASSED*

Jin grab his phone from the table next to his computer as it rung continuously. Without checking the caller ID, he answered the call as he put the phone near to his ear.

"Hello, jin is speaking who is this?" He ask, while is other free hand is busy typing down the important document he have in front of him.

"Whoa. What's with the formality? Is this really the jin hyung I've known?" A familiar laughter erupted.

Jin parted the phone away from his ear to take a look on the called ID before setting back on his ears.

"Sorry Jimin, I got carried away with my work. I couldn't focus on the phone, I just answered them without looking."

"That's okay hyung. I understand your work. I just wanna ask, if the test are already ready or not. Its been a few weeks." The younger told.

"Chill down shorty, it haven't done yet and have you ever heard of patience?." Jin ask, irritatedly which then earn an 'sorry' along with a chuckle from the younger.

"So, have you received the boxes I sent you?" Jin ask.

"Yes, I have thank you hyung."

"Anytime Jimin. Anyways sorry to cut it short but I really have to get this done. See you."

As usual after got the answer from the younger, jin ended the call and continue typing his keyboard while his eyes flares on the screen.

'You show me I have reason I should love myse-'

His ringtone phone got stop as he receives another call. His hand didn't wait a second as he saw yoongi's name appeared on his screen.

"Hello." Jin started.

"Hey hyung. You busy right now hyung?" Yoongi ask.

"I am currently. Why?"

"Did you already done with the blood sample hyung?" Yoongi questioned.

"Yes, already did." Jin replied.

"When will the result gets to you?"

"Um, around.." He trails off, looking at the watch on his wrist before looking on the schedule being set up on his calendar.

"Today, around 3 pm. Why?"

"Alright, before you let them see the test result I have something that I want you to check on."  Yoongi told.

Jin made up a face. "What is it?"

"I'll just send it to you later. I'm on my way there currently. So, see you." Yoongi said before end up the call.

Jin clicked his tongue, pissed off.

'Ending off the call before I could even reply. Tch. How rude. Thank god I born, kind.' He brags in his thought.

===

Jin was still focus on his work when suddenly the door slammed open revealing a dark leather jacket guy wearing helmet which scaring the shit out of him, causing him to fall off from his chair.

"Who are you?!" Jin screamed in high pitch tone, looking at the unknown man while his body still on the ground.

The man laughs hardly as he was satisfied much watching the older flinching and falling to the hard floor in surprised.

The male slowly take off his helmet, revealing the person behinds it. Jin glare at the man when he saw who it was.

"Do you even have to get in with that helmet yoongi? Like seriously?" Jin ask.

"I was in hurry hyung, I got work to do but it was hell worth it when I came here. Your face was fucking hilarious." He laughs, slumping down on a chair across jin.

"Ha. Very Funny, Yoongi. Ha." Jin sarcastically says, rolling his eyes.

Jin stood up, walking back to his seat and act like things were cool.

"What's the thing you want me to check up on?" He added a question.

"Oh, yeah wait."

Yoongi's hand unzipped his jacket snaking his hand into it and letting out a brown envelope where jin had seen before.

Jin frowned at the sight. After a second his eyes went on looking at the younger with a confuse face.

"What's this?" His voice came out croakedly.

"Take a look inside." The younger ordered.

Jin grab the envelope into his hand, checking the contents which was turn out a paper printed as a document and lead him emitted a surprised gasps.

Only one sentence could describe the moment.

'Whose blood test are these?'

---------------
Oh my.. Who's blood test could it be? I wonder.

The beef will be spill the next chapter