{°3°}

POV:YOU

POV:YOU

The wind picked up as Jimin and I made our way down the sidewalk. He wore black jeans with a grey sweater and a long brown coat. While me on the other hand has just jeans and a shirt on.

We had planned to go out for a walk under the afternoon sun but that idea was kicked or should I say flown out.

Continuing,

I walked in front of Jimin as I hugged myself,trying to keep warm. I felt the wind blow and I stumbled to the side. A hand grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me into them. Jimin wrapped his arms around me tightly as we stood in one place. I hugged his arms and said,

"We need to hurry out this wind. I think it's bringing a storm."

He nodded and we continued walking with Jimin wrapped around me.

We passed the alleyway where I had found Jimin and I couldn't help but smile. That was a year ago. A year ago I had found my best friend.

We were just about to walk away from it when I heard trash cans fall over. Both Jimin and I jumped and looked at each other.

"I-I think w-we should k-keep going..."

Jimin said nervously

"Or we could see what it was."

"This is why you would die in a horror movie."

"Yolo."

I walked out his arms and into the alleyway. I swear I'm having major deja vu.

I turned on my flashlight on my phone and noticed a figure laying on the floor. His eyes were closed. He had black hair and black ears. His tail was at the side of him.

I gasped which got Jimins attention quickly. He ran to me and asking me what happened,grabbing me and checking that I was okay.

I quickly turned him around and turned him to the cat that laid on the floor. He eyes widen at the sight of the black cat that lay unconscious on the floor.

We quickly got him up walked to our apartment.

We got him on the couch and quickly got a blanket to warm him up. He had a ripped shirt on and torn shorts on. How did he end up there?

His breathes were a little more steady and turned to Jimin only to find him on the other side of the room.

"Jimin?"

I asked concerned.

He looked at me with his large brown eyes.

"Are we keeping him?"

Ah. The little kitty was jealous. Should of known. When ever we would go out,Jimin had a tendency to hold me close to him and when we got home,he'd pull me down onto the couch,mumbling something about me not smelling like him.

Jimin was a very possessive little kitty.

I got up and walked over to him,pulling him into a hug.

"It's all up to him if we keep him."

I heard a little growl escape his mouth but he quickly stopped it. I shook my head at him and looked him in the eye.

"How about this,you change into something to sleep in,I'll go for a quickl shower. Make sure Mr passed out is okay,then we'll cuddle?"

The word cuddle brightened his mood quickly. He nodded his head and headed into the room,causing me to chuckle.

I walked over to the cupboard and grabbed another blanket out. I laid it over the cat and rubbed his ears.

I headed into my room where I saw Jimins yellow blanket on my bed.

Though the kitten had his own room,he always slept with me. No matter what. He said he needed to protect me from the monsters,I'm not quite sure where they are but he says they're there so I just accept and don't bother to argue.

I turned on the shower and washed my hair.

As soon as I put the conditioner in my hair,I smelt Jimin. That sneaky butthole.

I laughed and finished up before heading into my room,drying my hair then brushing it out. I got into some Pjs and waited for Jimins arrival.

I didn't have to wait long until a very happy cat walked into the room.
He jumped onto my bed and pulled his blanket with him.

He put next to him before turning to me and opening his arms. I shook my head and quickly got into bed,Jimin embracing me quickly.

He smelt my hair and I practically felt his smirk.

"You're a sneaky kitty."

"I said you needed to smell like me more."

I shook my head and cuddled into his chest.

"Night Chim."

I felt a soft peck on my forehead before he said,

"Goodnight babe."

/•/

I make myself so jealous of my own writing. I know it's been a hundred years but
SHHHHH
School sucks okay.

Questions?

Xoxo
Randomgirl300