Chapter 81: Debt and Honour.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

Ronin began hysterically searching the tea shop for the Sword of Sanctuary, while everyone else was outside dealing with the vicious Smith siblings at each other's throats.

Bansha's message on its own was terrifying but the fact that (Y/N) had wished him hello with the same message sent chills down his spine and only served to make Ronin search harder.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Kai and Nya continued to scream and yell at one and other. The Ninja's having to keep them apart.

"Enough! We all knew the path to save Lloyd was never going to be a straight line. At a time like this, we mustn't butt heads but put our heads together." Sensei Wu declared to his students.

The ninja's snicker slightly. "I'm sorry. You said buttheads." Jay childishly giggled. Sensei Wu lets out a groan at this.

(Third Person P.O.V)

While the ninja where busy, Ronin slipped back out and snuck into one of the side buildings. As Ronin snuck into the shed he spied what he was looking for the sword's case.

"Ah." Ronin says as he opens the sword's case and pulls out the sword.

Nya looking for a place to quietly vent walked in just in time to see Ronin holding the sword with a cocky smile on his face.

She could work with this...

"You know. Something about you stuck with me." Nya stated condescendingly as she glared the startled thief down.

"Oh, yeah. And what's that?" Ronin replied as he pointed the sword at Nya.

"That you could give Morro and his ghouls the sword in return for your cursed soul. Looks like I was right." Nya declared and grabbed the nearest gardening tool she could use as a weapon... A garden hoe.