That Time When Positive Hardcore Thursday Went Horribly Wrong

Brendon was recording himself from across the bedroom and throwing his voice to sound like a death metal singer again like he had many times when he was in his vine phase, the one that came before periscope. He had just thrown on a shirt with his boxers for this purpose and Ryan began to roll his eyes at his boyfriend because of his obsession with social media but then he heard what he was saying and his eyes just about popped out of his skull.

"I just fucked Ryan Ross! And it was fucking great!"

"Brendon!" Ryan shot up in the sheets. Brendon had already panned the phone's camera on Ryan and all his nude glory. Brendon was lucky that the sheets were covering his lower half. Yes, they did just have sex-really good sex in fact-but Brendon did not need to announce it to all their fans! They may have been public now, had been since the last album because they were through with pretending they didn't date or anything, it was getting too tiring to keep it up, but still, the fans did not need to know the details of their sex life.

"What? You don't like hardcore me?" Brendon turned around, giving him a winning smile.

"Brendon you cannot post that!"

"Baby calm down. I'm not gonna post that. I'm deleting it right now. Done." The thing was though, Brendon wasn't exactly looking at his phone screen and instead of deleting the incriminating vine, he posted his first vine in over a year. Not that either of them knew that of course.

"You look so beautiful in the sheets like that Ry." Brendon's eyes suddenly darkened again. "It makes me want to suck your cock again." He tugged his shirt off and threw it back on the floor and was back on the bed. "C'mere." Brendon pulled Ryan against his body and into the kiss that would spark round two for them.

***

"Brendon. Brendon what the hell?! I can't touch your ass if you’re laying like that." Ryan was groggy from their post sex nap and not particularly happy that his boyfriend decided not to practically lay on top of him while kissing him awake anymore.

"There's more to me than my butt Ry." Brendon shoved him but couldn't hide his smile.

"Brendon if we're kissing and I can't touch your ass then what is the point? If you were me and had touched your ass from my perspective you would get where I am coming from." Ryan complained. "And get your phone. It has been chiming all day."

That really should have been the first clue, how much Brendon's iphone was chiming. However because of all the social media Brendon was usually on anyway, they just ignored it during their second time having sex in one afternoon and they kind of blacked out in sleep afterward so Brendon hadn't really bothered to silence it. Brendon turned over and grabbed his cell phone off the nightstand and Ryan took it as an opportunity to pinch his ass. Instead of saying something to Ryan like he normally would for that Brendon went deathly quiet. He had a ton of comment notifications on his vine account. Why did he have a ton of vine notifications on his vine account?

There was no way. No. He didn't post that vine.

Brendon slowly opened his vine app. Shit.

He definitely posted it. He stared at the comments on the phone screen in disbelief.

I'M DEAD. I'M ACTUALLY DEAD. RYDEN HAS KILLED ME. I AM NO LONGER ALIVE.

WOW beeb thanks for sharing ReAllY tHankS