Chapter 2

Huh? A ridiculously blank expression was definitely shown on my face, so he added, "Good thing I requested a leave of absence on your behalf, especially when it turns out you're perfectly alright!

It finally came back to me, damn it. I thought he sounded familiar, but I didn't think too much of it then, but it's actually the guy who called me earlier today.

"You're from South High too? Which class? What's your name?" I was taken aback that such a piece of eye-candy existed amongst that group of bookworms, who also managed to somehow escape my sights.

The look revealed on his face lay somewhere between laughter and tears, "Lin Jing… I'm a third year, and I'm even your desk-mate."

I was left speechless.

I tried really hard to sift through my memories. Was there really such a stunner sitting right beside me in that class? If so, then why was the only impression I have of him be one of that stiff, abstinence-inducing collar, and a huge pair of black-rimmed glasses.

But, such a thing was hardly a surprise, given the rate at which I even showed up at that school. Not to mention, that once I touched down on my seat, I'd just put my head down and sleep as per my usual habit. So not seeing the face of this desk-mate of mine, makes sense.

"Um~~ Your name~" Even at a time like this, I was still preoccupied with hitting on him.

"Zhuo Wenyang." The look on his face was not too nice, "You really didn't know?"

"Hey, hey…" I was so embarrassed, "I knew, I knew it, alright. I was only asking to confirm."

This crappy like of mine made him harshly wrinkle his brows, "You shouldn't be coming to a place this sort of place, you know that right? Minors aren't allowed to enter."

"Isn't that the same for you?"

"I'm an adult. Plus, I just mix the drinks. What are you doing here?" He looked all around the bar, "Could it be that you're…"

"That's right, I'm gay. I only like men…" I maintained a natural and poised demeanor, "especially the ones such as yourself."

Maybe the poor lighting was behind my misconception, but it seemed as if he had blushed.

"I, on the contrary, don't like men at all." He hastily rushed to clean the glass in his hand.

"Don't be so nervous, I'm an exclusive bottom. So even if I did fancy you, it's very unlikely that I'd be the one holding you, yeah?" I beamed, playing with the drink in my hand, "Now give me another drink, Baby."

"This wine has alcohol in it, you're not getting anymore to drink, you'll get drunk."

I guess I was a bit drunk. Anyhow, I was still strong enough to boldly lean half of my body over the counter──towards him, and snatch my chance, "Then forget about the drink and let me have a kiss instead~~"

"Lin Jing, don't make a scene." He awkwardly dodged me. That expression of his was really cute.

I used the wine as the reason to let out a wild laugh, giggling, proving the true thickness of my skin by leaning over to rub his cheek. The touch our that skin… for my entire lifetime I will never forget that feeling. It was so mind-blowingly  smooth, it had felt as if his skin was practically liquid.

"Xiao Jing, what are you doing?" The arm reaching from behind to embrace me, lacking no shame whatsoever as it pulled me down from the countertop, belonged to Lee. "We should get going."

"Don't wanna~ I wanna chat with him~" I continued to giggle foolishly in Lee's arms. Sigh, I was aware of my low tolerance for alcohol before, but, I had never expected it to get even worse.