AN- BOOK 2

Hi guys, so I've decided that i don't want to continue with this book because i don't want it to be too long, tbh. But, i've really enjoyed making this fanfic, so I thought why not make a book 2? A few people have requested it, and it will basically be a continuation of this book. A bit like a new beginning. You've already read the promo for book 2, but here it is as a reminder:

As Adrien falls for Marinette, he wants to spend more and more time with his classmate, including as Chat Noir. Will we finally see our spotted heroine finally get butterflies from her black-clad partner? Or will she just end up becoming another victim of the akuma?Meanwhile, the release of a controversial book written by Mayor Bourgeois makes our favourite love-square a lot more difficult as people lose their trust and begin to doubt their heroes, ultimately making Hawkmoth's job easier as friendships are torn apart. The arrival of new girl Lila also stirs mischief along with the spiral of lies, hatred, jealousy and deceit.Will our heros be able to survive? Or will they crash and burn by these new, confusing feelings?

So, a new book, a new start. I promise it will be a lot better than this, with a more elaborate storyline. Here is a link for book 2, I am going to publish the first chapter tonight.

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/176805745-new-stars-book-2-adriennette-story

Feel free to comment your opinions, and anything you'd like to see in the next book, because i love your reactions. I know that some of the chapters of this book are really short, and i'm really  sorry for that.

So yeah, brace yourselves for a lot of drama, a lot more actions, a lot more feelings, and a lot more love! 

Bug out!