Ch 25. The one with The End.

11 Months Later.

The last months of the year flew by for the Kim family. They spent their time leading normal lives raising both kids while still maintaining their marriage. A much less mundane one they had settled into before they tried to kill eachother.

Yeah, remember that?

Jisoo isn't going to lie. She's had a few close calls where she swears Jennie was going to take the shot. But who is she kidding? It's her wife. Her loving, caring, hot tempered, gorgeous wife.

Nearing on his first birthday, Taeil was full on walking now. He was a quiet, independent kid who often went off and played on his own. As for his older sister, she would never leave him alone. She loved her little brother to death and took care of him to the point where he'd cry with all the smothering of her affection. To Jisoo and Jennie it was just plain cute.

Career wise both Jisoo and Jennie did their best to stick to normal jobs that didn't require doing what they had done prior to starting a family. As the great Murtaugh from classic legendary movie Lethal Weapon once said,

They were too old for that shi-

Stuff.

They were too old for that stuff.

Or that's what they kept telling themselves. When Saturday morning rolled around, Jisoo woke up to a familiar weight sitting on top of her.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Eden jumps on the bed. She crawls on top of Jisoo's body and places her pudgy hands on her mothers face. Her fingers prod at her cheeks before prying Jisoo's eye lids open.

"Ow." Jisoo mumbles.

"You awake?" Eden asks.

"No." Jisoo says.

"That's what a liar sounds like." Eden whispers.

"You're too smart for your own good!" Jisoo laughs hugging her tightly.

"Ah! No mommy! Let me go!" Eden giggles trying to escape her grip.

"Fine. Only if you let mommy sleep a little longer. She didn't sleep well last night." Jisoo looks over at Jennie still fast asleep next to her. It wasn't a complete lie. But the reason Jennie didn't get enough sleep was because they were busy getting their sex on. Wink wink. "Where's your brother?"

"He's playing in the living room." Eden says letting Jisoo carry her out of bed.

"Did he have any breakfast?" Jisoo asks.

"I gave him milk." Eden answers.

"You're such a good big sister," Jisoo kisses her messy bed hair. "Did you eat anything yet?"

"Only a banana." Eden rests her head on Jisoo. She was four now, so she rarely was ever carried by her mothers anymore. She wanted to enjoy as much of it as she could.

Jisoo could sense her daughters clingyness so she held her a little tighter giving her another kiss. "Mama will make you breakfast. We can have crepes and fruit." She says earning a smile from Eden. She knew it was her favourite, after Jennie's famous pancakes. Or Jendeuk Ramesy as they referred to her.

Walking into the living room she can't help but grin seeing Taeil standing by the couch distractedly playing with his lrge blocks. A gift he had gotten from Lisa and Chae. One of the many he's recieved from them. As soon as he sees Jisoo a large gummy smile takes over his face. He lets out an adorable baby laugh before wobbling over to Jisoo and grabbing onto her legs making her melt on the spot.