fake love.

Gionni "G"

"On God you some dumb nigga

"On God you some dumb nigga." Troy said to me shaking his head as he took snatched the blunt away from me.

"Look at his lil dumbass." He continued to say to Jordan as I laid on the floor high as fuck. "Damn I dead missed ya funny niggas." Jordan said.

"Dead ass it's been a minute. Niggas go to school and act like they don't fuck with the hood no more." Troy said causing me to look at him like he was dumb.

"Nigga you don't even fuck with the hood anymore which cho wanna be bougie ass." I said causing Jordan to laugh.

"Fuck you." Troy said causing me to laugh. Feeling my phone vibrate I looked down and it was Jade calling me for the millionth time.

"Bitch dumb annoying." I said tossing my head back. "That's you bitch tho." Jordan said while home and Troy laughed.

"Suck dick." I said. "One question. Is the pussy good at least?" Jordan asked and I just shook my head. I was not about to answer that cause if I'm being completely honest shit was mediocre. Saint's shit was definitely better then her no doubt.

"You really crazy. Left my good up sis for a stripper." Jordan said and I just sucked my teeth. "She ain't a stripper. She a bartender." I said defending Jade.

"It doubt matter you still left my sister." He said pissing me off. "I ain't leave her she left me." I said annoyed.

"And you ain't fight for her." Troy butted in. "Man I'm not about to do this." I said trying to change conversation.

"Look at him scary." Troy said and I just ignored them. "I spoke to Saint the other day. You knew her and Seven on some nut shit?" Troy asked and I shook my head no.

"Oh yea! Sev came to the house on her bully all like you have a problem with Jade then you have a problem with me." Jordan added.

"Word too everything Seven ain't the same. A nigga be ready to leave her but I know she gone try keep my kids from me." Troy said and I just remained quiet on the subject. Feeling my phone buzz I decided it was time for me to leave.

"Yo I'm out. I'll fuck with ya later." I said dapping the both of them then leaving out of Troy's club making my way home.

Walking into my house I heard laughing coming from the dining area. Going towards there it was Jade and Seven sitting around smoking hookah.

"Hey baby." Jade said getting up trying to kiss me on the lips but I dodge that and she ended up kissing my face. "Hey bro." Seven said and I just nodded my head.

"What ya up too?" I asked. "Nothing just talking about your bum ass baby mother." Jade said holding up her phone with a picture of Saint.

" Jade said holding up her phone with a picture of Saint

"My baby mother ain't no bum." I said bluntly and she sucked her teeth. "There you go always defending the bitch. Fuck out my face." Jade said with an attitude causing Seven to laugh.

"The fuck is funny?" I asked Seven. "I ain't the one G." She said and I just looked at her shaking my head walking out the dining area. Seven's actions lately really been having me question wither or not I want her any where around me or my money. A new manger was definitely a most.

Walking into the kitchen I wasn't surprised to see that Jade didn't cook. Bitch never cooked I was honestly better off being by myself. She was annoying as fuck and mad fucking needy. "Alright bye girl. Tell my God baby I said hi!" i heard Jade say before the door closed.

Moments later in walked Jade. "Why the fuck you gon embarrass me like that?" She came in here. "Fuck you talking about?" I asked.

"My baby momma ain't no bum." She said in a deep voice trying to sound like me. "If i say that bitch a bum she a fucking bum!" She yelled.

Jade definitely had me all the way fucked up. Whatever batter Seven put in her back needed to be taking out cause I was not about to put up with this childish ass game.

"Get out my face. I'm not about to let you bash the mother of my kids are you dumb?" I asked. "Man fuck her and you." She said walking out the kitchen causing me to shake my head.

Taking my phone out I decided to text Saint.

Smirking I just locked my phone

Smirking I just locked my phone. Saint knew me too well. Of course I want to see my kids but I really wanted to see Saint and then maybe end up guts deep.

I honestly hate that we have to sneak around but aye fuck it. She claim she not ready for a relationship so what the fuck is a nigga suppose to do. Grabbing a water bottle and making my way to the bedroom I heard Jade crying.

"It's not that fucking serious bro." I said taking off my clothes getting in bed. This the shit I be talking about. I needed to get out this ducking relationship and fast.