Master (Lemon)

Look! Mah first writing! Which is a lemon...but...whatever! My sinny, kinky ass can do whatever it likes! So that means there's going to possibly be lots of lemon! Don't hate me! :'D

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nightmare ran around the house doing big and little chores for his master, Error. Before Night began to do the chores Error had told Night he'd get a surprise if he did everything just right. "Masters going to be proud with how well I did everything! I wonder what my surprise is!" Nightmare ran to Error and told him how he did all his chores. Error looked around the house to see if he did do all his chores right, and he did. "I'm very proud of you Night, let me give you your surprise." Error took Nights hand and brought him to his room, "Huh? Why are we in your room master?" "So I can give you your surprise silly." Error pinned Night to the bed while Nightmare made a small squeak. Error started to untie the back of Nightmares maid outfit while he nibbled on Nighs neck. When his breathing hitched Error knew he found Nightmares sweet spot. "M-MastEEEEER!~" Error smirked and with his hand he started to rub around Nightmares panties. "MmmMmmMMmmMm~" Error wanted him to form his ecto-body, so he kept rubbing anf caressing around Nightmares panties. Nightmares magic worked and made a vagina down on his pelvis. Error slipped off Nightmares panties and threw them to the floor, as he started to pinch and caress Nights clit. "A-AAAAAAH~ MAAAASTER~" Error then soon stopped and lifted Nightmares vagina to his face and stretched it open with his thumbs. "M-Master?" He then stuck his many tounges into Nights entrance and explored it's tight walls. Nightmare quickly became a moaning mess and started to buck his hips, "M-More! I want m-MORE Master!!!" Error pushed his tounges as deep as he could into Nights entrance. After a few more minutes he came onto Errors face as he moaned as gasped, "I-I loved my surprise master!" "But it's not ever yet~." Error purred while he climbed onto Nights body and pulled down his pants to expose his huge member that was six inches and rubbed against Nights entrance. "I-Its huge!!!" Night was memorized by Errors dick but was soon broken from his concentration by Errors dick starting to go inside of his entrance. The tip was barley inside Night, "A-AH! M-MASTER! IT WON'T FIT, IT'S TOO BIG!" "Shhhhhhh~ don't worry. It'll only hurt for a minute." Error then slammed his member all the way into Night as he screamed in pain. "Tell me when I can go." Error said, and after a few minutes, which felt like hours to Error due to Nights tight walls squeezing around Errors member. Error started to gently thrust into Nightmare as he made small squeaks and moans. Error soon began to thrust faster and faster and harder and harder. Nights moans got louder, he held onto Error when his thrusts got faster and harder. Errors member soon started to twitch, indicating he was close to cumming. When Error did cum he thrusted as deep as he could into Night. "AAAAAAH~ M-MASTER!~ WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?~" he felt Errors warm sticky cum fill him as Error slowly slid his member out of him. Cum dripped out the tip of Errors member and out of Nights filled womb. "Oh nothing, just filled you with my seed~" "s-seed?" "Yes, my seed~ Now get some rest, I'm sure you're tired." Error covered Nightmare as he got up to go take a shower. After the long night Nightmare woke up. "Mmmmm..." he looked around and saw his and Errors clothes, some even with cum stains. "D-Did master really do that last night!?" Nightmare tried to get up but quickly fell to the floor, "AH! I-I can't feel my legs! G-Great..." Nightmare layed on the floor and waited till he could feel his legs again.