Finally

Lidia removed her gown and placed it on the chair next to her bed, and climbed in between the crispy ivory sheets, and waited. She had no doubt that William will come to her tonight, for she saw the way he looked at her during dinner, and she was right, and smiled as she heard the door to her chambers slowly open and close softly.

William crept inside the room, and was grateful that the flame on the candle that sat on the bedside cherry, wood table was dim, and ready to die out. Walking over to Lidia's bed, he sank to his knees, and looked at his soulmate.

Lidia held her breath, waiting to see what he would do next. He removed the hood off his head, and discarded it on the floor, His long, black hair was disheveled, and his eyes looked wild as they penetrated deep into hers.

"Lidia." He whispered softly, and reached out his huge calloused hand, and caressed her cheek.

"What took you so long William, I have waited years for you." She said, as the tears rolled down her lovely face.

"You need wait no more!" He said, in a deep and rich voice, before his mouth came crashing down on hers, and he brutally kissed her.

Unable to wait any more, William tore his lips away from hers, lifted his body off the floor, and removed his black robe. His muscled warrior body was flawless, as he stood before her, and he wasted no time, as he climbed in bed besides her, and pulled lidia into his strong and possesive arms. Five hundred years of waiting, and at last they were reunited.

No words were necessary at this moment of bliss, as Williams trembling hands touched her sexy body, that yearned for him to stake his claim. Wasting no time, he climbed over her, unable to wait a second more, and thrust deeply inside her, until he filled her completely, and her sweet cries of passion echoed throughout the room.

They found no sleep on this night, where two hearts reconnected and became one. Treasured moments of sweet love, and soft murmurs of sweet nothings, whispered throughout the blissful night, as the soulmate connection started to weave itself around them, and waited patiently for them to say their wedding vows, to complete the connection.

They made love all night trying to make up for all the years they were apart. William was overwhelmed with love for his soulmate, not understanding why he waited so long to claim her. He kissed every inch of her perfect body, claiming her his forever. No one and nothing will ever separate them again! She belongs to him now, and he cradled her in his possesive arms tightly, as his tears glided down his handsome chiseled face. He sacrificed his whole life for this moment, and he thanked God that finally his dreams came true.

*************

Michael's tear stained face was frozen with grief. He sat all night on the floor, leaning against the stone wall. His head rolled from side to side in the dark room, as he died a thousand deaths, knowing that she did not love him anymore, but even so, he will still claim her as his bride, because she was his soulmate, and he knew that he would use the magic sword and end his life if she left him.

His huge calloused hands turned to fists at his sides, knowing that his brother stole her heart from him. He loved his brother dearly, but he will never forgive him for his betrayal! Placing his hand on his heart, the pain was unbearable, and he needed to find a way to release it soon, or he feared that something bad will happen that would be totally out of his control. His pain was ruling him now, and he knew that that spelled major trouble.

He looked over at the bed where the Godess slept peacefully, and another rush of tears glided down his handsome chiseled face, and he wondered who he had become, that he lay here helpless, tortured in tremendous pain.

Wasn't he the mighty warrior that everyone loved and feared? Wasn't he the immortal Druid Prince who ruled the people? Didn't he have the power and strength like ten lions? Didn't his magic powers obey his every command? So strong and powerful, yet he couldn't tame the Godess. The only woman he gave his heart to, and she shredded it to pieces!

A strangled sound escaped his full lips, as pain ricochet inside his chest, and he doubled over unable to stand it anymore, he clenched his teeth to keep from screaming in agony.

Kyra heard his soft cries in the dark, and wondered if those were tears of frustration, because he was stuck marring her. Mayhap he loved his freedom too much, and despised her for taking that away from him, she thought, but quickly disregarded that thought because he was still bedding the servants! He was an arrogant fool, and she wondered how she was going to survive their marriage without dying from pain, knowing that he gives his pleasures to other woman.

Kyra never loved any man before now. He was the love of her life, but he did not want her, she thought sadly. Her heart broke in two, she cried a river, but held back making any sounds not wanting to give him any kind of satisfaction. She was heartbroken, and wondered how she would get past this. All night she contemplated what to do come morning, when the contract becomes binding.

He had some nerve talking to her about the both of them sleeping with other people! She was going to fix him, she thought, he will wish he never met her! He might be the mighty warrior out in the battle feild, but she was going to bring him down to his knees begging for forgiveness! She will wipe his arrogant smile right off his face! She gave him her heart and he chewed it and spitted it out!

The tears froze on her beautiful face, and a cold smile formed on her lips. Two could play your game Michael, she thought, tomorrow I will make you beg!! You will not betray me and ruin my life, and get away with it!

Kyra's heart was twisting with pain, she loved Michael more than life itself, but she could not get over the fact that he betrayed her so quickly. He took her love, and shredded it to pieces, and she was left devastated and destroyed. The coldness that covered her heart now and froze it was not her fault. She felt betrayed, disrespected and all alone. Revenge was all that was left, sweet sweet revenge. Mayhap the next time he decides to take a walk over to the servant quarters, he will remind himself of what he once had and what he now lost.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxoxoxo