Chapter 6

"Is that how you talk to your new master?" I scoffed before looking at him as though he grew two heads, I mean he had to have. "The fuck are you talking about?" He only smirked and held up his phone which made my face twist up into confusion.

"Ok?" He chuckled lowly and opened it, sliding to a video. This dick pressed it and I could see me and Fitz behind the school. The longer I watched it the more I seen both the proximity and how you could clearly see who we were. "Ok.." I asked seeing where he was going with this.

"I clearly remember this little fella saying.." he looked deep in thought while looking at the ceiling and stroking his imaginary beard. He was starting to piss me off more and more. ".. 'my dad said we have to stay away from each other for you to continue going to school here." He mimicked in an oddly deep voice.

"You bastard, you wouldn't!" I glared at him, boring holes into his head. He laughed dramatically before shutting his phone off. "Oh that's where you're wrong, I would." He smirked and shoved it back in his pocket.

"I mean unless we can, I don't know maybe.. work something out." He walked over to me making me back away until I hit the door, remembering a similar situation. His scent playing with my nose, cologne mixed with sweat didn't go together at all making me dizzy. His shirt tightened on him, revealing every muscle he had and his hair stuck loosely to his forehead, his usual part gone. I felt intimidated.

"If you weren't bribing me I'd be all hot and bothered." I teased even though this wasn't the time. This bastards smirk grew and he stared down at me with a mix of hate and amusement.

"Shut the fuck up." He hissed and slammed his hand on the door behind me making me jump. Very intimidated. "I mean unless you want the little video to get passed to you know who." He hummed and I gaped like a fish for a good 5 seconds before weakly attempting to push him away.

I can't believe he was really bribing me, this is not a joke. This dumb ass has no idea how important this is for me yet he's willing to ruin my fucking future. Before I knew it I was fuming at the boy, he may be taller than me but I won't hesitate to beat his ass.

I looked down and remembered the phone was in his back pocket. I could try to grab it and erase the video, I might not be strong but I'm quick. Okay Jaren you can do it, you can do it, you can do it.

I pushed him harder this time and sent a punch flying at his jaw making him step back before holding it. I took the opportunity to take it from his pocket, reaching desperately for the item that could ruin my life. Unfortunately, he was quick though and turned his front to me, grabbing my wrist he spun me around with my back facing him, my arm pulled up my back in an uncomfortable position. "That was stupid and that hurt." He growled in my ear causing me to grimace.

"F-Fuck you." I muttered and stepped hard on his foot before turning around and kicking him in the knee watching as he fell down while holding on to it. "You little-" I cut him off with my fist colliding with his jaw again erupting a groan from him.

Quickly running behind him to get the phone successfully. I was about to run out of the room before a hand grabbed my ankle pulling me down, my cheek hit the floor harshly. A whimper left me and the phone fell from my hands and landed so fucking far from me, I tried reaching for it though I knew I couldn't get it, I never stopped trying.

He turned me over towards him and pulled me beneath him, nonchalantly, he grabbed the phone and shoved it back in his pocket. "You're so damn feisty to be so short. Is the anger pent up or something." A punch was sent my way but it didn't hit me, instead hitting the floor close to my face.

"Calm. The. Fuck... Down." He huffed. I simply nodded quickly and accepted defeat. This fucking sucks. This stupid douche is gonna probably make me prance around the school naked or something. God I don't even wanna think about it. My thoughts were cut off when he yanked me towards his face by my collar.

We were dangerously close, his breath mingling with my unsteady one. "Now do you want to listen to my proposition or get this damn video everywhere until the fucking director sees it." I furrowed my eyebrows at him and anger slowly was starting to seep from me. Fear long gone.

"Do you want to kiss me or breathe in my fucking face until I smell like you." I spat at him. This man is so crazy. All he did was laugh and push me away from him before standing up which was beginning to make me think, no, believe he's bipolar.

"If I send this to everyone in the school I'm sure it'd get to the head director. The thought of having to wait for him to call you to his office, not knowing when he'll see it and his taunting voice killing you will bring me great pleasure but cause you great pain." He hummed and placed his hands behind his back. "Sadist.." I mumbled but he heard it and clapped. The fuck.

"Would you want that, pfft, Smii7y~?" I'm pretty sure my face was red from anger with each word he spoke only made me angrier. I'll kill him if it's the last thing I do before I leave this school, no point in going home when jail is a better option. My life will already be ruined. "W-What do you want?" I sighed running my hands through my now messy brown hair.

"For you to do everything I say." He simply said which I practically knew he'd say. Disappointed but not surprised. "And?" I asked waiting for him to continue but he only tilted his head in confusion. "That's it?" I questioned but he only grinned.

"Yep." This dick was just going to make a fool out of me, I mean not that I care. I hate people and I'm only here for my mother along with Fitz since he didn't wanna be alone. But that backfired when we went to that dumb party and ruined everything or more like this asshole ruined everything. "Oh ok." I said.

His devilish grin kept increasing until it was ear to ear with his teeth full on display. It made my skin crawl the way his eyes bored into me.

"This will be fun, won't it?"

-

( '▽' )ノ