Chapter fifty four- I miss the little girl already

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!!

Another update..

Enjoy ❤️------------

Hunter's p.o.v

"Wakey wakey" a tiny voice whispers into my ears and it echoed straight in my mind till I felt it was a part of my dreams.

" Upty Doo.. the sun is shining" she whispers again and then I agree it wasn't actually a dream but a full blown realistic voice.

" Rise and shiiiiiiiiiiiine"

I groaned and turned around so I was laying on my back. Slowly and grudgingly opening my eyes till I met with bright blue ones that shined like a midnight star.

" You're up early" I chuckled and sat up straight and ran my hand through her hair to smoothen out it's roughness from her nights rest.

" Mommy would soon wake up and she'll not see me in bed" the small girl pouted but her eyes held more mischief than she was letting on.

" So.... Do you want to go back to the room?" I asked with a smirk and she responded with a smirk also which literally surprised me.

  I'd say this girl and I were alike in so many ways evil.

" I wanna play hide and seek with momma" her voice dropped to a minimum and I was beginning to wonder if her night stay in my presence rubbed off some cunning nature under her skin.

Hide and seek indeed.

" Fine, what's the time?" I stretched out to my bedside table and took my watch.

" Five twenty two. Let's sleep a little longer don't you think" I continued as I placed the watch back safely.

With a short giggle, she cuddled up to my chest again and squeezed her eyes shut.

I personally know she wouldn't be able to get some more sleep because of the plan she has in store.

********************

As I had assumed, we got no sleep at all.

  She was still resting on my chest with her eyes glowing and a heavy smile on her lips.

  So rather,the little girl and I spent the little time we had talking about how she wants to be when she grows up.

  She's seriously the most ambitious kid I've ever seen.

" Then I'll put on some heels like the ones mommy wears. They'll all be black. With a black T-shirt, a black trouser, then I'll wear rings on three fingers. Here here and here" she gladly said as she pointed out the tiny phalanges that she'd place the ring on.

  I laughed at her loveliness. I was really a douchebag by not liking this girl from the start. She's so adorable.

" With time Louie. You wouldn't even know when you'll begin to live it" I patted her flowing hair gently as I let out some contributions but mostly listened.

  It's actually the truth. Some years ago I used to be that high school boy who ruled the land with a lot of drugs, women and money.

  Now I'm someone who's trying to stay alive from what I created in the past.

How time flies.

"I wanna become an artist just like you" she looked up at me and smiled widely.

It got me laughing again and I had to ask " who says I'm an artist?"

" Durh... See your walls! They're amaaaaaaziiiiiing!!" She drew out and I've never had such a laughing fit before in my life.