headaches.

Saint Anderson

"'MA!" "'MOMMMY MOMMMY MOMMMY!" I heard causing me to wake up

"'MA!" "'MOMMMY MOMMMY MOMMMY!" I heard causing me to wake up. Opening my eyes all three of my kids where all up in my face.

"What time is it." I asked trying to turn over. "1 in the afternoon." Kristen said. "Seriously?" I asked grabbing my phone. Sure enough it was 1 in the afternoon.

"Yea and where hungry. Everyone is sleeping. Tristan and Skai cried themselves back to sleep." Gia said.

"Okay mommy sorry." I said grabbing my black robe getting out of my bed. "Whew." I said stumbling.

"Mommy! Are you okay!" Gio asked and I slowly nodded my head. "Yes." I said. Both my legs and head was killing me.

"Did you guys wash you face and brush your teeth?" I asked and they shook there head no. "Well go do that." I said and they all left.

Quickly getting myself together and throwing on sweats and a t-shirt I made my way downstairs to cook everyone brunch.

"Rough morning?" I heard causing me to jump. "Jordan why are you here again." I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "Thought I was coming home to some breakfast instead Troy in my fucking bed." Jordan said.

"Can you lower your voice my head hurt." I complained and he looked at me like I was dumb. "Nigga I'm not even loud." He said.

"I know Saint don't have a hangover." He said and I nodded my head as I popped a pill and drunk some orange juice.

"Welp back to mommy mode get to back breakfast I'll occupy the kids." He said and I nodded my head.

Quickly preparing breakfast I made Cajun style shrimp, grits , French toast cover with sugar strawberries, blue berries, biscuits, bacon, sausage, eggs and pancakes.

"It's smell good." Tristan said as he walked into the dining room with everyone.

" bruh this shit taste even better!" Troy yelled while holding a half eaten French toast in his hand.

Rolling my eyes I made all the kids their plates then sat down and made my plate.

"Mommy are you and uncle T dating." Gia asked causing me to choke on the piece of shrimp I was chewing on.

"HELL NO!" Troy shouted causing the kids to laugh.

"No Gia. Why would you ask something like that?" I asked looking at her and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Did your father put you up to this?" I asked knowing this is something G would do. Not take Troy nor my word and try to get something out the kids.

"No it's just daddy lives with jade and they date. Now uncle Troy, tristian and Skai so I thought you guys date." Gias little ass said.

I was relieved that G didn't put her up to this but I needed her and the rest of the kids to know we aren't dating and to never repeat that. "Oh so does that mean and and your mom date too cause I live here?" Hillary asked.

"Ew no your a girl!" Gia said causing all the kids to make some weird sounds.

"Boy do they have a lot to learn." Jordan said making Troy laugh.

"Okay everyone finish eating." I said cutting the conversation off.

Gionni "G"

"I fucked him and that nigga definitely paid good

"I fucked him and that nigga definitely paid good." I heard as I made it downstairs. Knowing the annoying ass voice I was shocked to see Jade in the Kitchen with Seven and her hoe ass sister.

"AS YOU SHOULD." Jade said encouraging her sisters antics causing me to shake my head.

"What ya ugly ass shaking your head for." Seven said. Choosing to ignore her I went to the microwave to see if there was any left over breakfast for me.

"That's why we ate your food nigga." Seven said and I just looked at Jade. "Where's my food I asked you to make?" I spoke to Jade calmly.

"Oh so you can't speak?" I asked getting annoyed. "Nigga you better stop talking to my sister like that." Jenny said.

I honestly didn't like her. She was a hoe, stayed in everyone business but her own. "You know what fuck it. Don't call my phone looking for me." I said to Jade as I looked at all three girls in disgust.

"G can I talk to you for a minute?" Seven asked as I was on my way upstairs.

"What moe?" I asked annoyed.  "Have you spoken to Troy? He won't return my calls." She said and I just sucked my teeth.

"Man fuck out my face. You lucky you a female or I would have did it to you for going around spreading a rumor about T and Saint like that." I told her looking her dead in her face.

You see Seven thought shit was all sweet between us but I been peeped her game. The minute I witnessed with my own eyes her bashing Saint someone who helped her grow and prosper as a person all respect I had for her went out the door.

The only reason I still had her as my manager was because she's my god children mother and Troy's girl. But since she ain't even doing her mom duties and Troy and her not together I'm honestly ready to fire her ass.

"Oh come on I know you not really mad over that?" She said laughing. I didn't even have words for her the bitch was crazy. "Yo Seven get your shit together or you gonna be in the unemployment line." I told her before walking up the stairs to my bedroom.

Taking a quick shower getting dress, i roll a quick blunt then left out the house. I don't care what I had to do I was going to get my family back because this ain't it.

The sound of my stomach growling snapped me out of my thoughts. Starting my car I drove towards Saint's house. It's Saturday and I know she done threw down in the kitchen.

________________________________

Thoughts ... vote and comment