⌜ fifteen ⌟

donghyuck raised his head from his desk and saw ten giving him a teasing look. the younger raised a brow before going back and focused on the paperworks mark just gave him.

is it me or your lips looks glossy than ever?❞ ten then squinted his eyes, ❝it's shining.

rolling his eyes, donghyuck wiped his lips with his sleeves. ❝it's probably because i've been licking my lips.

is it?❞ the older groaned, getting impatient, and slammed down his palms on the younger's desk. ❝are you sure nothing happened to the both of you yesterday?

i was sick and he took care of me that's all.❞ donghyuck said calmly, but deep inside he was a mess.

he didn't know what happened after passing out in the middle of making their breakfast but he could imagine their ceo taking care of him and just by the thought of it made his heart beat very fast that it might come out from his chest.

that's weird.❞ ten tapped his chin, ❝both the baby and the ceo's face says otherwise.

donghyuck noticed that too. mark would tense up whenever he would go near to him and the baby would give the both of them a look. it's making him think that something really happened other than mark taking care of him. but that's the problem, he doesn't know what happened and none of the two would say anything.

don't you have work to do?

the older nodded, ❝but knowing what's up with markhyuck is always the first priority.

brows furrowed, donghyuck was confused in what the older is saying. ❝what's a markhyuck?

uneducated child.❞ ten clicked his tongue as he was shaking his head slowly. ❝chicken hands and donghyuck.

who in his right mind made that ship name?❞ but donghyuck is going to admit that, markhyuck is such a nice ship name.

the baby.❞ the older chuckled, remembering something that happened awhile ago. ❝the moment you and chicken hands went out of the office to leave the baby to us, he shouted markhyuck.❞ he said, mentioning what happened a while ago when these two parents left their baby inside their department, that is before yuta took the baby out for an adventure.

donghyuck then lowered his head down his desk, making ten worried for a while but after seeing the younger blushing, all the worries went away. the older just sighed at donghyuck before standing up to leave the secretary's office.

it's cute how the baby ships the both of you.❞ he chuckled, placing a hand on the door, ❝and treats you both as his parents.