⚫Chapter 32⚫

"It's not that bad," Saphira said. "It's healing quickly."

"I'm so sorry, Saph. I didn't mean to," I muttered feeling really bad. "What even happened?" Lucian asked.

"It's over now babe. It's not a big deal," Saphira said.

"What I did was wrong. I am sorry," I said again. I really should have just walked away.

"But wasn't that girl bothering you? If you want, I'll-" Nathan suggested.

"No," I said cutting him off. "Just leave it alone," I reassuringly told him. I already punched her. Hopefully, that would teach her a lesson. "What did Sebastián talk to you about?" Neha asked me. He had spoken to me as soon as I made it back to the castle. "He said it wasn't my fault for punching that girl and that he would talk to her."

"Stuff like that just pisses me off. Like people should just mind their own damn business and run along," Jasper said. My mind drifted away from the conversation. I started to think of the body Elias, and I had found. It was still bothering me.

"Alright, guys! Today is going to be a fantastic day. My best warriors will be teaching you guys how to fight and defend yourself. In both wolf and human form!" Sebastián exclaimed to the packs. "Please follow me!"

Once we stepped outside of the castle, I took my chance and chased after Mateo.

"Uh, Mateo. Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked him. From the corner of my eye, I could see Sebastian looking at us weirdly.

"Yeah sure." He followed me away from the group. "Perhaps somewhere a little more private," I whispered to him.

"Oh, ok."

He followed me to the nearest garden ensuring that we were all alone.

"Before I tell you some stuff, please don't freak out. Just bear with me," I stated. He motioned for me to continue talking.

"You see, I'm a bit nosy... so I kind of asked Sebastián about the current situation between the Alphas and-"

"He told you everything. I knew he would," Mateo said cutting me off.

"Oh."

"He likes you." Was it that obvious? "Really? I hadn't noticed... Anyways! So I have a crazy idea, but I need your help..." I said feeling a bit shy.

"How crazy is it?" he asked me with a smirk.

"Um... pretty crazy... I want to reunite all the Alphas back together again..."

"You want to do what?" he asked me in shock.

"I want to reunite the Alphas back together again."

"And how are you going to do that?" he asked. "Well, I'm not entirely sure but I was thinking of talking to each Alpha."

"If you go, you can't go alone," he stated. "Yeah, the boys are coming with me," I said feeling confident. I saw doubt in his eyes but chose to ignore it. "So, I was wondering if you could tell me a bit of information that could help us out."

"Well, first of all, we have to make sure that your friends' can mind link me if anything ever goes wrong. I will give them something for that. You also have to be careful. We don't want Sebastián finding out about this because he'll definitely stop you from going."

"So, you're going to help me?" I asked getting excited.

"Yes. I've tried telling Sebastian that it would be a good idea to unite with the other Alphas but he won't have it. I believe your idea could work," he said.

"Uh, so how do we get to the other domains?"

"There are two hidden portals located in every domain.  One is used to travel to the other domains and the other is used to enter Latum Alterum and exit. You'll obviously be using the one where can travel to the other domains. There are four selections you can choose from. For example, if you select the fire element, it will lead you to Regnum Ignis."

"Do you know where it's located?"

"Yes. It's located near the garden of lilies. I'll make a map for you."

"Ok, thank you."

"I'm not quite sure if the Alphas will be impressed when they find out you're a Vampire, but you have nothing to worry about. I don't think it should be too big of an issue."

"Yeah, I know." I was a bit worried, to be honest. How would they react?

"Be safe and be wise. Your journey should last a week. After that time period is over and you're not back, I might be tempted to force Sebastián into producing a rescue team because I'll assume you are in trouble."

"Right. That makes sense."

"When do you plan on leaving?"

"Tomorrow."

"Alright. I advise you to leave early morning. In fact, once you figure out the time you want to leave, just tell me. I'll give you the map and some other things right before you guys go. I'll also give you your blood supply so don't even worry about that. And whatever you do, don't make stupid decisions. I don't want you guys getting lost."

I had forgotten about the blood situation. Would I have enough that could last me a week or more?

"Ok, thanks a lot, Mateo."

"Yeah, no problem. We should probably get back." I followed Mateo out of the garden and back to where the other packs were gathered. I felt confident and ready. In fact, I was excited.