Chapter Thirty-Four

Thinking of you I lean over silent waterthis head

this head

appears

that earth turns
the sky has no motion
one by one my eyelashes free themselves

and fall
and meet themselves for the first time

the last time (W.S. Merwin)

~~~~~~~~

{~Taemin's POV~}

I sit in my seat on the train, staring at my notebook, of which I had Jungkook's coordinates down of where to find him. I look outside and see that we enter the woods and the train slowly stops at the station.

I stand up and grab my backpack and put my notebook into my bag then throw it over my shoulder. I start walking towards the door as it opens then I step out and start to walk out of the station.

A cab sitting in front of the station with a man holding up a sign with my name on it, stands in front of the small black car and we make eye contact. I walk towards him and he opens the door for me and I get in and sit down.

He walks around and gets into the driver's seat then starts to pull out of the train station then looks at me through his mirror.

"Where are you heading, son?" He asks me then I make eye contact with him.

"159 Headgrove Street, sir." I answer then he nods.

"You going to see the witch?" He asks me and I nod as I chuckle.

"That's what I plan on doing." I answer then he hums.

"Where did you hear of him?" He asks then I shrug.

"His name's kinda gotten around, I guess is what you could say." I answer then he pulls into a driveway.

"What do you need her for?" He asks then I chuckle.

"Now, you're asking too many personal questions, sir." I tell him then I toss him a sixty and get out of the car.

I walk around his car and make eye contact with him as I smirk a little bit. I draw a cross with my finger on the hood of his car then walk into the small cottage.

I look around as I close the door behind me and hear a little bell ring. I hear a deep chuckle come from the front room as I see Baekhyun sitting in a chair with a smirk on his face.

"Look who came to visit me today~." He coos as he walks towards me.

He stands across from me as he place his hands on my cheek then bites his bottom lip as he drags his hand over my bottom lip.

"And said he'd never come see me again." He finishes then he kisses me roughly.

~~~~~~~~

"Alright, Baekhyun," I say as I put my shirt back on, "I did what I had to in order to get what I want." I tell him then he hums as he takes a huff of smoke from his hookah.