Part 1 'Find him'

I jolt awake with a layer of sweat coating my forehead. Taking a moment to calm my heart, I sniff at the air and find It's void of any new scents. One of my staff peaks her head in to check if everything was alright. I give a tight lipped smile her way with a nod. She leaves at that.

In a calming manner, I run a hand through my hair. That's not normally how I wake up in the mornings. What was that? I slide out from under my silky bedsheets and head towards the bathroom. With my mind slightly clouded, I did my daily routine.

I couldn't have make that up.

Somehow, for my shower I had used shampoo twice, completely skipping over the conditioner. And used face lotion instead of toothpaste. At that point, I had caught on it'd be one of those days and double checked myself in the mirror before leaving. Thankfully I did, because it saved me from the shame and having to explain why I, a Regina, had her shirt on inside out.

In the end, I managed to concentrate enough to put together a decent outfit.

A/N (I removed outfit choices)

A/NA/N Imagine a bigger table with a hearty breakfast and more futuristic buildings spiraling up the mountain, each with their own landing pad

At the outdoor breakfast patio, I sit myself down in my usual chair. This is the only spot that my substitutes and I are ever seen together. My Gentes, Elevatis, Lucra, Norma, and Sero. Each position just as important as the other.

The Elevatis is in charge of the economy. The name's olden meaning is close to the translation 'from the soil.' I chose Beval for the role not just because his father was the Elevatis of late. But because he's a very thoughtful and thorough worker, amongst the many other great qualities he possesses.

 But because he's a very thoughtful and thorough worker, amongst the many other great qualities he possesses

The Gentes is in charge of public affairs, along with safety. The Gentes works side by side with the Elevatis. It's no surprise that the translation is 'the people.' Abasi is known for her people and problem-solving skills. After she completed psychology courses, she was offered the position, which she gratefully took. This works out even better than perfect because Abasi and Beval are Givens.