12

NOTE: I changed the time that she had originally said in the last chapter from 10 minutes to the next day at 12. I completely forgot what I had put and when I checked it again, I was already halfway done with this chapter. Sorry!!

Y/n's POV:

The sun shone through my black curtains, blinding me even though my eyes were closed.

"What the heck."

I stretched my arms, letting out a big yawn. Dragging myself out of my safe haven, I flipped off the sun for waking me up so early.

I walked over to my closet and threw it open, searching for a decent outfit.

"Why is everything I own either over sized or black?"

I sighed. "Dang it. Now I have to actually go out and spend money."

Grabbing some ripped skinny jeans and an oversized black hoodie that said "I'm dealing with 'issues', frick off", I ran to my bathroom and put my hair into a messy bun.

I sighed, content with what I looked like. I mean, it's not like many people are walking around this early, so who cares how I look? I put on some white socks and went down the stairs, slipping on the last one in the process and landing on my butt.

"I hate my life." I groaned.

I used the rails to pull myself back up and dragged myself over to the front door, putting on some white converse and grabbing my car keys. I opened the door and, dang, was it cold. I shivered and sprinted to my car, throwing the door open and hopping in.

"It's literally the end of February, why the heck is it so cold?" I grumbled to myself, starting the car.

Finally leaving, I drove to the nearest outlet mall, not daring to go to an actual mall because I'll get lost again.

I parked my car and got out, taking in my surroundings. There was about 15 other cars here, so it wasn't that busy. I smiled to myself because that means I won't have to socialize that much unless I'm buying something.

I walked over to the nearest store and entered. This particular store had mostly jewelry but a few nice outfits here and there.

'Good enough.'

I just shrugged and walked over to what little clothes were available. During my perdiciment, I got a text.

My hope: where are you?

My mouth dropped and I quickly checked the time.

12:21

'Oh shoot.'

You: Shoot I'm sorry!!! I was shopping for a new outfit to wear and lost track of time. I'm omw!!! 💕

I rushed out the doors and to my car, feeling really guilty. I jumped in and started the engine, forgetting about my seatbelt. Thank goodness the cafe we are supposed to meet at is 2 minutes away.

My hope: ofc you did smh. But no worries, at least you didn't ditch me🙂

You: I'm not that mean

My hope: you have your moments

You: be gone thot

My hope: I may have laughed

You: good. I'll be there in 30 seconds

My hope: dang already? I was hoping for some more peace and quiet.

You: I will turn my car around

My hope: Shoot- I was KIDDING SORRY

You: ahahaha ik ik calm yo boobs

My hope: 😑

I smiled and walked into the cafe, spotting him almost immediately. He was wearing an ugly greenish brown fleece and some ripped leather jeans.

I scrunched my nose at the sight.

"With what your wearing, I'm a little afraid to be seen with you."

He turned around quickly at the sound of my voice.

"Whaat you don't like it? I wore it to match your attitude."

I raised my eyebrow.

"So what your saying is, my attitude is poopy? That's fine I'll just leav-"

He quickly stood up and shook his head vigorously.

"No no! I didn't mean it like that!"

I laughed at his fear of me leaving.

"Relax, I was kidding."

He just sighed, relieved that I was joking.

"Anyways, have a seat Y/n."

He pulled a chair out for me and I sat down, surprised at his gentalmently gesture.

"Oh....thanks."

He smiled and sat across from me.

"So, shall I begin?"