21

Jungkook POV

"No, no it isn't" I replied to the whisper.

"Hyung?!" Ollie came running towards me with a giant turtle in hand. "Get me this?"

"Don't you already have a turtle?"

"Yeah but he needs a boyfriend"

"What?"

"C'mon please" He said pulling my shirt as I continued to walk.

"Don't you have your own money?"

"Yeah.. but you have some too. C'mon please~!" He brought the turtle back into my eyesight.

"No"

"Fine" He turned around and stomped cutely like a kid, with the turtle in hand. Then walked away. Within a minute or two, a small group of girls started following me. It was definitely noticeable, but I pretended not to notice.

"Hyung!" Once again Ollie came running, this time with Yoongi pushing a cart behind him. Which carried the turtle, that I had previously said no to. "I'm getting it anyway! Yoo-" I immediately put my hand on his mouth. Even if the people were directly next to us, he apparently couldnt see them. I removed my hand from his mouth and kinda looked towards their direction.

"Ah, Yu-jin hyung will get it for you?"

"Yeah" He looked down. Then whispered to me, at first I wasn't sure what he said but after asking again he told me.

"My brother's name is Yu-jin." I obviously responded with:

"You have a brother?!"

"Yep, I have many siblings" I was shook, the only thing I knew was that he came from a wealthy family. Although I concluded that someone had to of taken of the business, considering he was an Idol and most families didnt approve of that.  "Don't you pay attention to the news?"

"The news?" I asked bluntly. Yoongi came up behind me and poked me in the back.

"His family is all over the news, idiot" Then he kinda shoved me forward and continue pushing his cart. The girls behind us kinda squealed during that action. At least they were kind of being respective, taking pictures but staying a few feet away. At least some Army are nice.

"So what did we need?" Yoongi asked. This whole time he had only managed to get a pack of gummy bears (most likely Ollie's), a pair of cheap headphones and a gallon of milk.

"We need..."

"Eggs! Oh and.. uh Rice?"

"What? I thought we need vegetables and meat, though"

"Yea, but I want eggs for breakfast. You know, the American way!" Ollie ran down the ran down the aisle and made a sharp right. I chased after him, leaving Yoongi alone in the pet section. That is where that cat belongs.

Bug running wasn't the best idea, we attracted more attention and now the fangirls were sure, that we were BTS.

After a bigger crowd decided to form, we thought it would be better if we just left and let our manager go shopping for us. But Ollie said no, he really wanted his turtle so in the end, Yoongi and I were able to huy the turle and whatever we already had in the cart while Ollie distracted the girls. He pretty much stood there and let them take pictures. And after that whole thing, we were followed even outside of the place. Eventually we got a taxi and that was the end, but now we just needed to wait for our lecture from Jin and Big Hit when they find out we went out with no permission. Can't wait..

"We didnt get eggs" Ollie complained.

"We can just order some from a restaurant" Yoong said, surprisingly putting away the groceries .

"No~" Ollie said hugging his new turtle. "I want Jin hyung to make them~" Ollie is so cute, especially when he acts like that. I'm sure the fans would love that. 

"We'll get someone else to go shopping tomorrow"

"Hey?" Namjoon called from behind.

"Yeah?"

"Did you get any Downy? Since your last accidental advertising we kinda ran out and apparently they are even out of stock online" Namjoon said continuing to brush hid teeth.

"Nope, that hasn't been in stores for a week and thw fans were quite suffocating, so we bought what we already had in the cart"

"Well did you at least get milk?"

"Yeah, we did but it was so hard hyung~" Ollie ran over to Namjoon "Before it was so easy to go shopping but now we cant even open the curtains!" Ollie complained again.

"Well you signed up for this, I can't help you" Namjoon walked away.

"Hey wheres Yoongi?" Ollie asked. Apparently after doing something he just left. Didnt even notice.

"I dont know, his room?" I sat on the couch and gabbed my phone. I have to iltext my manager aboutnthe lack of food or we all might starve. Ollie came over and sat next me, leaning his head on my shoulder as he played with his turtle. I immediately started blushing, the reason is unknown but it happened.

"Hey? Hyung, do you think that all the fangirls care? You know about our well beinv and not just how we look or sound?"

"What?"

"Like if Namjoon and Jin told them they were a couple, would they still support them?"

"You knew about that?"

"I sleep in their room hyung" I blushed again thinking about what could happen in their room, immediately shaking my head to clear the thoughts. "So like do they actual care or would they just leave us and be mean?"

"I dont know"

"Why is the answer to everything 'I dont know' for you" He look up at me.

"I really dont know Ollie, its the reason we keep our personal matters a secret. We are scared of the outcome."

"You just sounded really smart"

"Do I not sound smart usually?"

"Yeah, not really" Ollie teased and ran off the couch.

"Hey!" I yelled playfully and ran after him, trying to catch his small body.

"Nah Nah, you cant catch me!" He teased and made a funny face as he hid behind the couch. So I simply jumped over the couch and grabbed him from under arms. He let out a squeal and playfully struggled to get out of my grip. I started to tickle him, getting random places as he moved. At some point I felt something weird and he didnt like it. Because he stopped struggling and became serious.

"Let go" And with that I did so. He stood up and grabbed his turtle off the floor and walked down the hall. What was wrong with a little baby fat on his chest? He's still growing, it will eventually disappear.