Chapter 15: My Goodbye

***Time Skip*** 6 years later - Kazz is 17 years old (Physically)

With his long legs, Kazz walked out of the limo while combing his hair up. Walking towards to Ryoutei Academy, all he can hear was fangirls crazily screaming. 'Someone's clearly annoyed,' Kazz thought while he gazed at one of the school's window. With his enhanced senses, he definitely heard a "tch..." from that person. This thought only lasted for a moment before Kazz paid attention to something else. Turning his head, he said to Ruki, "Hey brother, did you find Eve yet?"

Ruki raised his eyebrow but still answered, "Yeah, w-"

Suddenly, someone ruffled Kazz's silky pink hair, interrupting Ruki's words. "Don't worry about our mission, you should worry about that instead~," Kou said teasingly. "If you don't hurry up and apolo-" Big strong hands covered Kou's mouth before head locking him.

"Shut up!" Yuma yelled angrily before looking worried at Kazz's direction.

"...Will..you...be..ok?..." Azusa also chimed in. 

"I'll be fine." Kazz waved his hands back and forth in front of his face to expel his brothers' worries. 

Seeing a group of handsome youths being playful with each other brought more girls to scream even louder.

"Look at that! They are so friendly with each other! So cute!"

"So hot! I love them all! The Mukami brothers are so perfect!"

Tired of listening to the girls, Kazz left for his class.

Even though Kazz was in the same class as Subaru, they have never talked to each other. The same thing for the other Sakamakis, they go to the same school but they never paid attention to Kazz Mukami. There's really nothing to it, both parties just don't want to deal with each other, unless the other made trouble. Kazz never bothered biting Pancake, so the Sakamakis let him do whatever he wants. So just like that, the school day ended.

Kazz walked towards the nurse office instead of following his brothers who were heading to the limo. Kou only patted his shoulder while the others sent him sympathizing looks before going home.

Once in the nurse office, the nurse quickly pushed him down onto the patient bed.

"Is this how you treat your students?" Kazz asked with a ridiculing smile on his face.

"Is that how you treat your husband?" The nurse or should he say, Karlheinz, retorted. "Baby... Why didn't you tell me?" The Vampire King in disguise put on a fake sad expression.

"T-tell you what?" Kazz covered his burning face with his arms. '****! What have I done? I should have known!'

"Then tell me...Who was the one drugged my tea? Then came to my room at the middle of the night asking for it?

Kazz has a perfectly reasonable reason for his actions. Two days ago, when Kazz was busy licking the blood on Karlheinz's neck, the system announced that the 3 year blood sucking requirement was complete. Kazz can now change everyone's fate! However, Kazz didn't want to leave without saying good-bye to his dear husband.

From the time he was saved by Karlheinz, the Vampire King started pursuing him. The thick-headed Kazz finally realized both of their feelings when the body was 13 years old. For a 2000-year-old Vampire and for an adult transmigrator, they don't think age matters anymore. Even so, when Karlheinz wanted to take their love to another level, thinking about Kazz's young body made him hold back. So until now, they never have done it.

Kazz wanted to ask to do it, but he didn't have the courage to do so. Firstly, it's embarrassing and second, he knows that it's going to hurt. 'I mean come on?! This dude right here made at least three women pergurt! His elephant must be humongous!' With these embarrassing thought in mind, Kazz just decided to say his tempting 'goodbyes' to the sleeping Vampire King to prevent that from happening.

***Flash Back***

Last night, Karlheinz already figured out that somebody drugged his tea just by smell, but knowing that somebody's identity, he decided to play along. Faking sleep, Karlheinz felt someone trying to snuggle himself between his arms. 'My baby is already all grown up!'

"Karlheinz... Promise to love me forever, ok? Because I really love you!" Kazz, who was fooled by his sleeping face started to act honestly. He moved closer to the King's face, before kissing his right cheek. "If you were awake...I probably won't do any of this stuff." Kazz chuckled. "I'm very shy, you know?" Kazz bop the King's perfectly straight nose. "You know? I want to..." Kazz whispered the last part, "...do it." Realizing it's too embarrassing, Kazz placed both of his hands on his red face. "Karlheinz..." 'Why did you make me feel like this...'Kazz stayed in the King's arms for another hour before correctly using his teleportation magic.

When Kazz was gone, Karlheinz's perfectly calm face started to blush red. "Kazz, Baby... You'll pay for this..."

The next morning, Karlheinz gave Kazz the silent treatment. Usually, the Vampire King goes cling himself to Kazz until they had to go to school. The Mukami brothers knowing their relationship started worrying as well. Kazz's ignored his husband's behavior, hoping that it has nothing to do last night...If it was, Kazz will just blame that useless sleeping drug given by the system...

***Flash Back End***

Being pinned down by the handsome nurse, Kazz was definitely defeated. "Fine! I did it!" Even at age 17, he still looks adorable while pouting.

"Good. Get ready." The King smirked and used his powers to teleport them from the school to his room.

Kazz didn't escape from that room until the next day. His messy hair, hoarse voice, and bruised skin told everyone the story. 

(Kazz age 17)

(Kazz age 17)

Author's Note

Kazz doesn't need to interact with the Sakamakis because: 

1) He's not part of the Adam and Eve experiment 

2) The percentage of the wish completion doesn't rise. Kazz tried (I tried)  to fix them; it doesn't work. 

(Question: Do you guys want a yaoi scene? Tell me in the comments, I'll try and write one as an extra.)

Tiny Theater Time: 

Karlheinz: My baby is so difficult! It took two years! 

Kazz:...I don't have a comeback for that one. 

Karlheinz: I will always love you~ (Blows a kiss)

Kazz: Ok, love you too... (Packing stuff for time travel.) Bye~ (Blows a kiss)