e l e v e n

"τнє ƒοο∂ ωαѕ яєαℓℓγ ϐυяиτ, Mingyu. That's so not you." Minghao continued arguing as they entered the building, Jihoon following behind with a phone in hand. Mingyu just pursed his lips and looked away.

"Sorry. It's just so distracting seeing hyung smile all the time." As if on cue, they heard Jihoon chuckle behind them and they sneaked a glance over their shoulders where they saw Jihoon tapping down on his phone.

"See what I mean?" Mingyu whispered, looking at Minghao, terrified. "Oh, shit... what if he was possessed? We gotta do something!" Mingyu panicked, putting his hands on his cheeks in mortification.

Minghao only shook his head, smiling for he knew already the reason of the continuous good mood of Jihoon. "Just leave him alone. Let him have his moment of being in love." He had purposely made his voice louder than usual to let Jihoon know what he meant.

Jihoon just shot him a glare and Mingyu was staring at him in fear. "He's in love? What if he elopes and leave us behind just because of this love?"

"Shut up, Mingyu. You have your Wonwoo, I have my Junhui, so let's let the boy have his Soonyoung." Minghao smirked at Jihoon who was blushing lightly.

"I swear, if you don't stop, Minghao-ah, I will chop your head off." Jihoon warned, finally arriving to his locker and Minghao followed next to him. "You wouldn't, hyung."

"And why not?"

"You love me too much to kill me." Jihoon hummed and was nodding. "True." Minghao laughed and opened his own locker, taking his textbooks for the morning and looking at Mingyu who was tiredly putting in his unneeded stuffs in his locker.

When Minghao closed his locker, he felt arms turning him around by the waist and slamming him on the metal door, lips crashing on his.

"Mmph-Wen Jun-" lips were crashing over his again and he kept on hitting his attacker's chest, trying to push away from his soulmate.

"Ew! Yuck! Get a room!" Mingyu immediately grimaced, making faces of puking and closing his own locker.

"Like you and Wonwoo never did the same thing every morning." Junhui then placed another peck on his soulmate's lips, who was now whining and blushing from embarrassment. "Or maybe you're jealous because Wonwoo's not coming to school?"

"HE'S NOT?!" Mingyu was again panicking, hands in his hair and frantically pulling on them, catching a few eyes and girls giggling at his actions.

"No! He can't! How can I survive this day? It's lifeless without him! I can't!" Junhui smirked at his friend and kissed Minghao's ear who was now covering his blushing face, ears turning beet red. "Wonwoo's already lifeless himself. It's alright. You'll get over it."

"No, I can't! Wonwoo-hyung's the main reason why I'm even in school! Without him, I'm dead!"

"Who's dead?" Mingyu turned around and cried when he saw Wonwoo standing there, eyebrow lifted towards him. Mingyu ran over his soulmate and pulled him close, continued crying and arms tightly around the older's neck.

"Junhui-hyung said you weren't going to school today so I thought you were in an accident! I'd die without you here." Wonwoo sighed and rolled his eyes, mouthing to the staring Jihoon. "He's over exaggerating again..."

Jihoon smiled and shrugged his shoulders, leaning on the metal door to wait for Wonwoo who was struggling to get away from Mingyu's grip and cursing Junhui for making him extra clingy today.

When Wonwoo took his needed things and got away from Mingyu, he grabbed Jihoon. "Let's go."

-
-