↳twice reacts...

twice reacts to (y/n) being drunk.

A/n: my birthday is tomorrow and it's a full day of work ;(

-

(Y/n) was dozing off on the couch with a half-full shot glass of soju in one hand, and the empty bottle in the other. She was going through some rough things.

Jeongyeon went to go grab a snack from the refrigerator to notice the bottle of soju wasn't where it was just hours before. "Not again." She groaned. "Jihyo-ah, we have a code-alcohol again." She whispered into Jihyo's shared room with three other members. "I'm coming." A moan came from the leader.

"What are we going to do?" Jeongyeon asked. "We definitely need to give her water when she wakes up. Maybe leave her there and clean up her mess? That's pretty much the only thing that we can do."

"I want Tzuyu." English spilled out of the maknae's mouth. "Did you understand that?" Jihyo questioned, Jeongyeon replying with a head shake. "I know her and Tzuyu cuddle when one of them is having a hard time, all I got was Tzuyu."

"That's weird, why would you know that unnie?" A groggy voice spoke from the threshold of the maknae room. "(Y/n) mentioned it on a broadcast, remember?"

"I don't have time to remember that. You should bring (Y/n) in here anyways, it's cold in here." Tzuyu suggested. "That's probably the better thing to do."

Morning arrived, Tzuyu waking up to the maknae still cuddled up right beside her. "Your head is going to hurt like a bitch." She whispered. "It does. I need water." Tzuyu jumped slightly at the sudden response; thinking that the girl was asleep. "Do you want me to get that water?"

"I asked Dahyunie before you woke up, but it's taking her forever." Chaeyoung rushed into the room, a cup in hand. "Dahyun told me to bring this here." Tzuyu took the cup from Chaeyoung and sat up; making sure (Y/n)'s eyes were shielded from light so her headache wouldn't worsen. (Y/n) took the cup from Tzuyu and drank small sips at a time.

It took a long while for (Y/n) to get out of bed, and greet the other members that morning. "How's your head feeling?"

"It's better Jihyo-unnie, it still hurts a little bit, but if you need to scold me then go ahead." The maknae was ready to be scolded, she knew that she drank alcohol underaged, but nothing came from Jihyo. All Jihyo did was hug her, pat her back and reassure her that everything would be okay.

"Where's Dahyunie?" (Y/n) asked curiously, not seeing the pale girl in the room. "She went to go get your favorite food." Mina spoke up. "I think she was more worried than all of us." Nayeon said. "Everyone was equally worried though." Jeongyeon muttered. "Jeongyeon! You don't realize how close those two are huh? They both go to extremes to make each other feel better." Momo scolded. "Chaeyoung and I try our best to make her feel happy as a part of the School Meal Club."

"I tried to cook you breakfast this morning but Jihyo told me not to burn the house down again." Sana whispered. (Y/n) laughed gently and got out of Jihyo's grasp. "I'm back is she okay?" Dahyun shouted while barging in through the front door. "Yes, she is fine."