And.....?

"No Charlie," Stephanie said, as they landed. "You can't call us the Fantastic Freedom Fighters."

"Why not?"

"It sucks. That's why." Jamie said.

"It does not suck! Right mom?"

"I plead the fifth." Stephanie said, trying to remain calm.

"Mom!"

Steve watched as his sister cackled with glee, with a small smile of his own. After he learned that he'd been asleep for as long as he had, Steve thought he lost everything. But here he was. His sister was alive, as was his best friend's daughter. He even had a nephew to boot! Knowing he had family in the future, it brought him a sense of relief.

......

Charlie and Jamie ushered the crowd to safety as their mom and Steve fought Loki.

When said villain, kicked Steve to the ground, Stephanie saw red. She ran, tackling Loki to the ground.

"Keep your hands off my brother!" She yelled, before landing a few good punches.

Loki used his magic to send Stephanie flying into a near by statue. The two stood up to have another go at each other, when Tony came flying in and blasted Loki away.

"Make your move reindeer games." Tony said, aiming his weapons at Loki.

With Loki not going anywhere anytime soon, Stephanie checked on her kids.

"Are you guys okay?"

"Yeah. Are you?" Charlie asked.

"I'll be fine in a few hours." Stephanie said, holding a spot on her side.

They loaded Loki onto the quinjet, and headed back to the helicarrier. Stephanie was standing with her children, quietly talking amongst themselves. Discussing on what Loki wants.

"He obviously wants to rule the Earth. That's what he was preaching to the civilians." Jamie said.

"I don't know," Stephanie said. "Something doesn't feel right."

"Mom's right. The vibe I'm getting from him isn't evil. He may have been born from evil, created by it, or tortured by it. But he's not inherently evil. If anything, he feels...desperate." Charlie said, clearly bothered.

"Like he's doing it to stay alive?" Jamie offered.

"Yeah."

The three looked over to Loki, who seemed to in his thoughts. Not really paying attention to his surroundings. Before anything more was said, the hairs on Charlie's arm stood up.

"We have incoming!" He said, before a heavy rocked the jet.

"Tony, don't." Stephanie warned.

But, Tony being Tony, didn't listen. He put his helmet on, and proceeds to open the jet's hatch. A man, clad in some sort of armour, landed on the open hatch. Tony raised his arm to fire off energy blast, the newcomer uses a hammer like weapon to knock him into Steve.

Stephanie stepped in between him and Loki, pulling out a pair of brass knuckles she'd hidden in her sleeve.

"You want him? You're gonna have to go through me."

The man charged forward, intending on doing just that. Stephanie dodged his punch, and jabbed him in the ribs. She kicked his leg out from underneath him, causing him to fall. She planted her foot between his shoulders, and pulled his arms back. Jamie closed the door, and Charlie pulled out a small baton from his thigh holster.

"Now, there are several ways this could end. One, you get arrested and thrown in a cell for attacking my god son, and trying to steal Loki. Two, I could shove your ass out of this jet, and you hope for the best. Or three, you agree to help us with Loki, and then you can take him back to wherever he comes from. Your pick."

The man was silent a brief moment, before speaking.

"Fine. I'll do it your way. But, could you get off my back?"