Chapter 23: Villain With a Cause

No updates on this book for about the next week or two, I'm off to Disney for a vacation!

You've never been so thrilled to hear the locking mechanism of a door come undone, the bronze key were pulled from the knob as the drowsy man before you proceeded to open up his home to yourself alone. "Welcome home... Now do me a favor and quit landing yourself in near death situations," Aizawa closed the front door behind you as you stepped within, refreshed to be home after your short stay at the hospital.

"You think I walk into places knowing for a fact I'm probably gonna die?" You tut holding a hand to your chest in offense to his previous request.

"Knowing how yourself and Midoriya always somehow end up with an semi-permanent injury, yes," Aizawa felt the need to point out the two most accident prone students in the class. You were one of the two, and not proud to be group in with such a name. "Y'know (Y/n)... I always make an internal wish that everything would go according to plan, even during the most simplistic activities. Yet somehow everything goes so far south it's nearly impossible to make up the distance lost," Aizawa rolled his eyes, sharing a piece of his mind with you as well as dropping the large overstuffed bags of presents you received from your classmates within the hospital on the coffee table. The bags in turn, tipped over, and spilled the contents within all over the table and onto the floor as well.

"Things can't be that bad," you sighed. "Then again your resting bitch face says otherwise..."

"Okay then," Aizawa accepted your challenge. "That field trip I made you miss out on, I assumed it would all go smoothly and the class would learn a thing or two. Instead, the League of Villains ambush us, came close to slaughtering the class, and almost crippled me for life. So when the Sport's Festival came around, I thought you and a few students would make it to the final round, maybe rough each other up, at most a broken bone or two, and then the winners would be crowned. Nope... Not even close," Aizawa sighed with exhaustion, flopping down in an armchair that looked to be worn out with depressed cushions and worn leather surfacing. He took the time to pull his long wavy black hair back into a ponytail.

It just dawned on you, even though Aizawa spelt it out for you, that he always tries to deny the fact that everything will go wrong. It's horrible that the rather cold man has to even trick himself into thinking of such a thing. "What's sad is that you're not even wrong," you couldn't help but to agree with your dad about his many many bad luck experiences. And sadly enough, you're partly to blame. Your many many many fights with students, be it on purpose or against your will, nearly cost Aizawa his job on many occasions. Once you dragged Aizawa out to a cemetery where a serial killer came close to slaughtering him. And lastly, your weird attribute of being accident prone more than likely nearly gave Aizawa a heart attack. You nearly died in the Festival due to electrocution. Aizawa feared that you had died or went into comatose.

Thinking back on all that, you peered over yourself, the white bandages hugging your burnt skin to prevent infections and promote healing, just for you to trace the hearing aids sitting upon the base of your ears with your index finger. Whatever you did, you almost always dragged someone else into your chaos...

"I need a day off..." Aizawa threw his head back closing his bloodshot eyes. "Who did you decide on interning with (Y/n)?" Oh right... No school today for the class since it was a Friday, to prepare for the internships the Hero Classes are supposed to be working with the upcoming week. Aizawa went out of his way to bring home your hero costume and escort you back home. No wonder why he's asking about your final decision on the internships.

"Between Toshinori and Best Jeanist," you sighed, kneeling down before the coffee table to get a good look at your presents from class. "I chose Toshinori since he'll help my reputation the most."