Are we happy???

11 months later...

Jimin and i are happy. We trully love eachother. We went through problems and trials a normal couple will do. Jealousy, arguements and many more... but we survived until now. Today is our 11th monthsary and i wanna cook for my love.

Jimin: Hey babe! What are you doing?

Yn: Im cooking.

Jimin: Kimbap?

Yn: yep!

Jimin: but i think i dont want to eat that this morning...

Yn: then what do you want?

Jimin: You... *smirk*

And y'all  know what happened.  Jiminie literally threw her on the bed and you know... 

So that's how they celebrated their monthsary.

Timeskip》 next morning...

I woke up not seeing Jimin beside me. I was kinda disappointed but something enlightened my mood.
His VOICE... He's in the balcony. Wait... Talking to whom?! I stood up and went to him but stoped when i heared him say "k. Bye.. see ya. Luv ya!"

I hurried back to my bed and pretend to be sleeping. My heart ached for some reasons and I hate it...

I mean, i trust him but, this is way too much for my heart to handle.

I heared footsteps coming towards me. I knew it is Jimin. I kinda felt happy, but also sad on the same time..                   

then, i heared him sigh.             

  I pretended to wake up. And headed straight to the bathroom.