Rockstar Freddy x Reader

I love this greedy teddy bear XD And I'm upset that there is hardly any fan fiction for him, in total I've only found two. So, here it is!

Arts by me btw if its there, don't ask I got bored.

-----------

You were terrified and annoyed, Freddy had just activated for the fifth time tonight!

If he does any time soon you'll be broke! You kept searching for faz tokens throughout the cameras but it seemed like luck wasn't on your side tonight.

You slammed the left door in nightmares face. He huffed annoyed then ran off.

Why of all nights did you have to pick bears attack?

You opened the door again and began to look in the cameras to help Toy Freddy with his game yet again.

"Please deposit five coins!" Rock star Freddy announced hand on his hip while the other was stretched out to you.

"Aw c'mon! Its four thirty! Dude wait a damn minuet!" You yelled slamming the right door again for Fredbear.

"You are attempting to insult Freddy!" He growls voice going high pitched at the end.

"No dip Sherlock!" You groaned you only had four coins! Why couldn't you find the last one!?

"Please deposit five coins!" He said yet again looking more annoyed at you.

You glared at him. "Shut up you oversized teddy bear! I'm looking!"

His eye lids lowered even more annoyed.

"You are attempting to trick Freddy!" His high voice glitches again.

(I honestly love it when his voice does that in the game. Idk why)

"No I'm not! Ugh you stupid- ah ha!" You found the last coin in foxy's camera.

You tossed the coins at him. "Take your rotten coins!"

He rolled his eyes at you as you continued your work, he stared at the coins in his hand and silently counted them.

"Is this some kind of a joke? There is only four coins!"

You tossed the camera tablet on your desk and you stomped over to him. "No! You must be loosing a bolt if you think I only gave you four! Dude there is five! Count again!"

You stared at him rage in your eyes, he simply smirked at you and counted them again.

"Four coins."

"Damn it! No there isn't!" You tool his hand in yours to count them yourself.

After counting them your eyes widened. You could have sworn that you gave him five!? Did it fall on the floor!? Oh you are so dead!

"But-.. I-.. I could have sworn!- I- s*it!"

His smirk widened as his hand went under your chin, his other hand on the back of your head.

You knew it.. You were screwed! You closed your eyes waiting for death to come and take you.

Only the humming of the fan filled the room as you waited.. But nothing happened, but a warm muzzle pressed against your lips.

You blushed and opened your eyes confused.

He was kissing you!?

And surprisingly for a robot he wasn't a bad kisser.

You slowly kissed him back.

The kiss didn't last too long because he knew you needed to breathe.

He pulled back mischief in his blue eyes.

"What.. Was that?" You asked bashfully.

He chuckled and ran his fingers behind your ear, pulling out the last fifth coin.

"Thank you for depositing five coins, and one kiss." He winked and shut down before you.

Leaving you extremely confused and flustered until the 6am bell went off.

End. I hoped you enjoyed! He seriously needs more fan fiction.. -_-