Male! Puppet x security guard! Reader

Yeah no pic this time sorry about that! My sis requested this one, her and I see Puppet as a guy.. But I'm fine with it being either.

Enjoy!

-------------

You glared at Billy so badly wanting to throw the fan at him as he kept laughing.

(Balloon boy)

You tossed on your mask as he left making that ugly laugh again.

Then Toy Freddy was standing in front of you, his jaw unhinged.

You yelped putting the mask on again, he studied your movements before leaving.

You sighed and set the mask on top of your head, checking the cameras again to see where everyone was.

T.chica was back on the stage, T.bonnie was gunning for the vent, Billy ran off chasing foxy, T.Freddy went back into the party hall and mangle still hadn't left yet.

You eyed the red triangle, and you quickly winded the box again.

That was a close one..

---------

Hours passed and you yawned, the box was winded up all the way, maybe you could take a small nap.. Just a small one.. And before you knew it you where out like a light.

---------

Jacks p.o.v

I sighed calmly as my music played, it was always my little getaway from the others and their reckless ways.

Until it stopped..

My eyes winded and my 'ears' began to ring damn it I hated silence!

I growled and opened the lid to my box, Toy Freddy stared at me before quickly leaving.

The others were scared of me. Especially when I'm like this..

I floated out of the box and into the dining hall, everyone made way for me, all of them bowing to me.

Withered Freddy tipped his hat to me before he left and went back into the parts room.

I rolled my eyes at him as I entered the office.

I stopped my floating and stared at the guard, She was asleep, clearly tired out of her mind.

Her h/c colored hair was pulled back in a loose pony tail.

Needless to say she was very pretty, not like any human I have seen before.

I blushed and poked her with one of my fingers, and she didn't move.

I sighed letting out a soft yawn as I cuddled up to her, wrapping my arms around her, she was very warm.

---------

Normal p.o.v

You woke up to something snoring beside you.

You looked over and saw a puppet thing using your chest for a pillow.

You blushed but looked at it frightened.

"What the hell.."

It stirred in its sleep and sat its head up, looking at its surroundings then meeting your eyes with its glowing ivory ones.

Its blushes and shyly waves. "Um... Hello?"

Its voice was calming and husky.

It turned out that it, was a he.

"..I'm the marionette, but the others call me Jack or the puppet, if it helps I can stay here with you, they won't come near me."

You smiled he was just what you needed. A break and someone to talk to.

"I'm y/n."

He smiles back playing with your hair.

And for the rest of your shift the animatronics didn't come to attack you, as long as Jack was around you knew that you'd be safe and sound.

End. I hope you enjoyed! Sorry if this sucks! I is tired. :3