Ruined date!

I'm dedicating this chapter to BhavanaBhuptani

✒️

Aarav sent the last text to Sunny and kept his mobile on the table. Monika was sweetly looking at him. Light was dim but he could see her shinning black eyes, "I am so glad that you invited me for this lovely dinner date, " she slightly kept her hand on his "Aarav you don't have any clue how much I like you,' she said .

"I have clue my dear Monika, I really have," Aarav said but his eyes were fixed on his Mira who was dancing with Raj.

After few minutes waitress walk to their table with large platter of appetizers and placed it on the table, "Enjoy," she winked at Aarav and left.

"Looks yummy!!' Monika looked at the food and then she took a fork and started serving for herself, "you were right we should eat first," she laughed taking a bite of Reshmi kabab.

Aarav gaze shifted from his Mira to Monika, "You like it," he asked looking down at her plate , she already started eating while he was busy looking at his Mira.

"Yes but I like you more" Monika laughed seductively and  then she took a sip of her drink, her eyes never leaving Aarav's.

On the lower floor , Samaira seductively smiled at Raj, "let's have some real fun," she winked at him.

"Well I'm already having one," Raj thought and leaned in, music was high and he was feeling same high for this sexy model who is his girlfriend, who never let him touch her the way he wants her, "I want you tonight , all of you," he said loudly in her ear and walked to the bar and ordered their first shot.

In bar area Samaira was loosing her mind ,drinking heavily which she done once when she was very young, while on the diner area Aarav was trying to enjoy with Monika which was not possible when he could see his Mira drinking heavily. He thanked God for giving him idea to sit facing bar.

"Sir, Mam, would you like to order main course or join the dance floor," Waitress walked to their table and asked.

"Well, " Monika looked up from the menu. Aarav looked uncomfortable, but still he was smiling at her, why he is so uncomfortable she thought , Is this date and all with me is the reason, she smiled back thinking she need to play well today so that he will make her his girlfriend, she smiled and looked at waitress who was waiting for orders.

Suddenly Aarav moved in his chair, he  saw Raj taking his Mira towards the exit . He jerked up from the chair, "We will order after a set of dance ," he looked at the waitress who nodded and left.

"Umm... why don't you join the dance floor," he said checking his pocket as if searching something.

"What about you?" Monika demanded, she was sure that he is upto something and that something is not at all related to her.

"I think I forgot my wallet in car," he grumbled. He doesn't want to tell her anything so led her to the dance floor, "I'll be back in a minute," he then ran outside.

Samaira was yelling at Raj, "don't you dare touch me," she pushed him.

Bouncers were also ready to beat him black and blue , "what's going on here?" Aarav pushed the bouncers away, "Sir, he was trying to harass mam," bouncer name Badal said .