4

They all were sitting on the roof.

"Ok let's start. Introduce yourselves." Kakashi said.

"Why don't you go first, we'll get a better idea of how to do it then..." Sakura said. For some reason whatever she said sounded like a screech.

"Oh well," Kakashi started "My name is Kakashi hatake. I like...nothing in particular, I dislike nothing in particular, my hobbies....never thought about it, my dream....I dunno. Ok your chance." He finished pointing at Sakura.

Sakura started "My name is Sakura Haruno, I like *giggles* I dislike Naruto, my hobbies *giggles* , my dream is *giggles*" She was full on blushing and glancing at Sasuke.

All the boys went -_- (what do you call it?)

"Ok then, Sasuke you go next."

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I like nothing and I dislike everything, my hobbies...I don't have any and my dream is to kill a particular someone." He finished with a grim look.

"OoooK." Naruto."

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki, I like Ramen, I dislike .... "

Konoha.

"...a few things, my hobbies is watering my plants and training! And my dream is to be the Hokage! BELIEVE IT!!" He finished with that famous grin of his. Even though inside he felt nothing. He wasn't even surprised at Sasuke's introduction.

Idiots. As if what I said was true.

Can you relax? I was sleeping ya know.

I cannot. I have better things to do.

We can train at night...

Whatever.

"Huh. Dobe."Sasuke smirked.
"Yeah, " Sakura sneered "Do you actually think a deadlast like you could actually become Hokage? Dumb idiot! Sasuke deserves that place not you!!"

Somehow these words had a deep impact on Naruto.

You are a failure

You should have died.

MONSTER.

You don't deserve anything!

"Hey! Earth to Naruto" Kakashi was waving his hand in front of Naruto "Did you zone out? Cool. I said that tomorrow morning at 7 we'll conduct your bell test. Don't be late and don't eat anything. Ok?bye!" He shunshinied (is that right?) Away.

Everyone got up.

"We're you gonna cry? It sure looked like that." Sakura sneered.

Naruto saw Sasuke smirk.

They're right...

What the hell Kit. You don't just believe what anyone says.

But it's not anyone Kurama, it's everyone.

Kurama sighed.

_______TIME SKIP TO DA BELL TEST________

Kakashi was late.
Very late.

"What kind of sensei is he? " Sakura complained.

Even Sasuke was getting impatient.

"It's all your fault Naruto!" She screeched.

"What?"

"Yeah, even he doesn't want to be in a team with you! " She screamed.

Naruto's eyes widened. Sasuke frowned. He said "That was a bit harsh Sakura..."

Naruto looked away, his back towards them.
"Nah, it's alright. It was just a," His voice cracked so he cleared his throat."joke. Damn coughs" he cleared his throat again hoping they wouldn't notice .

She's right isn't she?

No Naruto.... He's kakashi. Don't you know he infamous for being late always?

I know she's right...

Kurama knew he couldn't persuade Naruto into believing him so he just gave up.

With a proof Kakashi appears....3 hours late.
He wasn't in the mood but just to make himself less suspicious, Naruto joined sakura in shouting at their sensei.

"HEY WHY ARE YOU SO LATE! IT'S 10 O'CLOCK FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

Kakashi sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck with one hand while he waved one palm at them.
"Sorry I'm late, I m afraid i got lost on the path of life."(idc if he said this later on but I wanted to so he says it now)

Sakura and Naruto waved their fists at Kakashi.

"Let's just start already." Sasuke said in a bored tone.

"OoooK." Kakashi said. "The rules are simple...."

_________

A/N:

Short chappie?
Soooory!

You see, as I might have mentioned my exams are coming up.*sighs*

BTW GUYS.
Last time I asked y'all your favourite Naruto characters and we'll mine is Gaara and for my birthday my best friend gave me....

A MINI GAARA FIGURINE!!!!!

OMG I SWEAR TO JASHIN HE'S SO DAMN CUTE!!!!!

Ok . Whatever.

How do you like the story so far?
Please tell me...

Btw I'm planning on giving him a Katana(like Sasuke's but with a black gold hilt and some special powers maybe)

And....for the bell test, should I make him defeat Kakashi quickly or write a nice long fight scene?

Teeelllll meeee!!!

And, like, vote, share, comment and follow!!!

Yours truly,
23