thirty five | 35

He's so beautiful, it physically hurts.

Anddd the feels (sorta Part III) continue.

There is a sensitive topic about abortion mentioned, please don't hate or go at arguing with the thought and opinion written. Kay, thanks. Enjoy the update!

S x

u·nique

Céline.

My eyes fluttered open, squinting slightly from the bright light streaming into the room. There was something new and different about this morning. A warm feeling radiated around me, embracing my body in a comforting way. It was a type of feeling of some sort, which came from the fact that my arm was wrapped around something — or someone. Harry.

I was tightly holding onto his waist, keeping him close to me. A small smile curled onto my lips, as I noticed that he was the little spoon. It was as if I was protecting him from the world of the unknown. The world filled with the good, the bad, the danger, and the wonderful.

The last thing I remember was that I fell asleep watching him and his breathtaking face; but now, I was nuzzling into the back of his neck, as my legs were currently tucked between his. I wasn't oblivious to the fact that he was almost entirely bare to me. 

The hair on his arms, tickled my skin. His legs were felt against my own as the hem of my pyjama bottoms had risen through our slumbers. Harry's body was so soft and smooth, yet wonderfully toned. My eyes wandered across the small dips and curves were certain muscles began and ended. Little freckles were scattered in many random places — almost as if they were stars in a constellation. I placed my lips on his skin, kissing his shoulder ever so lightly. It was the only time I would ever feel this way. To feel him, in this delicate manner.

My mind, heart, and soul knew that I couldn't stay how I was for too long. I preferred to wake up before him, so that it wouldn't be awkward for either of us — or for him. He went through so much, I didn't want him to think that whatever we had was close to a relationship, even though I truly wished it was. It was the best for both of us.

I slowly pulled my arm away from him, then came to realise that our legs were properly entwined together. 'If only we could stay like this'.  That was what kept running through my mind. I held in my sigh, since I knew my deep breath would hit against his skin. At the same steady speed, I carefully unravelled my legs from his own, proving to be harder than imagined. His were tightly holding onto mine, as if he, too, was making sure I was safe in his hold during our slumber. Slipping out of bed, I pulled my body from the warmth that I was in. The warmth that is Harry.

My feet lightly crept across the hardwood floors, then onto my fluffy rug. My hands pulled out a sweater, bringing it with me, so that I could put on after I washed up. Slowly I made my way towards the bathroom outside the room. It was still considerably early; yet somehow, I felt like the three hours or so of sleep I got, was equivalent to a full night's rest.

I went to wash up, not bothering to take a shower now, in case the sound of the running water would wake him. As I dried out my face, I heard some rustling outside. He'd probably awoke.

I stepped outside, popping my head out from the collar of my sweater, I jumped from the sight of an unexpected visitor. Josephine.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I whispered, which caused her to raise a brow at me. This should be fun.

It was that moment in time that I was thankful, yet surprised, that she didn't walk into my room to wake me from my sleep. It was apart of what made my sister, well, Josie.