Voice Of Reason

"What are you doing? What's going on?" Echo questioned Nia as she as she made her appearance

"What are you doing? What's going on?" Echo questioned Nia as she as she made her appearance. They had all gotten back to Polis and the others had noticed at how Nia was acting coldly toward them. It was something they hadn't expected.

"What I have to. Listen, there are things that happened in that bunker, things we should be grateful never happened to us. The Octavia we knew is gone. That means she's not going to lift your banishment as easily as we thought." Nia rambled out not knowing how much time she had.

This was the only time she could get away and speak with Echo while the girls were occupied with Atlas. The girls had been surprised to see the baby in Nia's arms but more surprised when she announced who he was. Atlas didn't mind the attention he was receiving but rather enjoyed it.

She knew that her attitude had been picked up by the others but one person who wouldn't let it slid so easily was Echo. And if anyone could help her with the others it would be her.

"So, what do we do?" Echo asked worried of what would happen.

"You do nothing, it had to be me. I need to get as close to Octavia as I can and there's only one way I can do that." Nia stated before glancing at her.

"No. No, you said you never wanted it to happen again." Echo argued against her plan.

"And I don't, but this is the only way I get there." Nia insisted.

"Does Bellamy know?" Echo asked but felt like she already knew the answer.

"No. And he can't. She needs to know that I will stick by Wonkru's side despite other's opinions. And his reaction will sell the whole thing." Nia explained knowing the cost it would bring.

"But this will effect everything you guys have. And Atlas?" Echo tried to reason.

"This is the only way. Bellamy tried our way but he's walking on a thin line with her. With what happened after Diyoza and the way I snapped at him, it'll work. I know this crazy but this is the only thing she'll respond too." Nia said pointedly.

Echo sighed at how insistent Nia was being. She had made up her mind and there as nothing she could do to change it.

"Ok, who else knows?" Echo questioned. If more people knew then the chances of being exposed increases.

"My girls, Tate, Indra. Look, I know it's a lot but they will help me, you just gotta trust me." Nia responded before swallowing at her next request. "Listen, with me standing with Octavia and Raven taken by Diyoza, he's gonna need someone to stand by, and it has to be you. Which means he'll need your banishment lifted and when she says no, he'll defend you. He'll even want to go with you because that's who he is. He's not going to leave a friend behind. Just don't let him do anything stupid for Atlas' sake." Nia expressed her concern for the future parts of the plan. "I need to get back before Octavia questions my whereabouts."