19

It took the police almost 2 minutes to search the vehicle, 1 officer was too busy trying to check out my boobs rather than the car, like I'd hidden the damn painting in there.

In the end they motioned for us to leave with a tired sigh, oh they have a long night ahead of them.

I stared at the trees whizzing by in peace, it's probably the best feeling in the world. We did it, we're on the home stretch and there's no one to stop us.

Andrei probably has no idea where we are, chances are he found out as soon as it hit the news.

He'll probably think we're on the way to the airport because we still have 10 minutes left till the flight he booked.

I really hope he's heading there.

My beautiful view was interrupted by a speeding car, for Gods sakes, I was just about to enter dream land. Rolling my eyes I was about to turn towards the front when I noticed the driver.

More so, his luscious beard.

Fuck me.

Panic soared through my veins
"Guys it's Andrei" I whispered, my brain not allowing me to yell. Andrei turned my way, the look in his violent, I'm dead if he catches us. Unfortunately within seconds my phone went of.

I showed them the screen, Ray started to hyperventilate whilst Finn just drove faster, a calm look on his face. I don't know how he's pulling it of. I can't even think straight never mind press accept.

"Pick up Storm" Finn mumbled, with one last sigh I answered the call shakily and put it to my ear.

"Hello, you've come through to the sex hotline. Press 1 for boobs and 2 for ass" I whispered, panic where.

Panic who.

"Storm get the fuck out of the car" he growled through the phone, turning his way I squinted in confusion.

"Right now? I mean I would but your in the way" from where I'm sat I can clearly see the annoyed wrinkles form on his face.

"Tell Finn to stop the car or I'll shoot both tires, and kill both of them" he threatened and hung up, ok fuck. I know he isn't bluffing. Turning towards Finn I placed my hand on his arm with a hesitant smile.

"Stop the car, he's going to let you 2 go but he'll probably take me. Tell him I hid the painting and somehow take it with you but if you can't leave it I'll get it back" Finn started to slow to a stop with a hesitant look on his face, he's nervous, so am I but if we show that to Andrei he'll take advantage of it.

"Finn we can't let him take her" Ray growled from the back, it's too late. We are already at a stop and Andrei's out of his car with a gun.

There's no running and no stopping him, I'll just have to figure it out without the boys as my liabilities. I want them to be safe before I don't anything drastic.

When they're in London they're under Jamals protection, as well as the Carters.

Dads extra safe as soon as the get home too. This is the only possible option to save them and my family.

I don't know what he wants from me exactly, at the beginning it was just the Mona Lisa, but now, now he's making it out as if he wants to live and torture me forever.

It makes no sense whatsoever. He came into my life by accident, he found out about the Carters and im part of their team. Im not that interesting to make a man obsessed over me.

Big tits make me attractive but not interesting. Andrei either just wants to fuck me and leave or he just wants to torture me for calling him a hairy gorilla, who knows.

"Finn we can't do this"

"This is the only way we're all safe"
I whispered as Andrei approached.

"I fucking love you Storm" Finn spoke placing a gentle kiss on my cheek, Ray leaned forward and did the same.

"I love you guys too, tell dad I love him" I mumbled, the panic getting even worse as Andrei knocked on my window with his silencer.

"Get out of the car Eehira" Andrei growled, he's stood outside my window with his gun hanging loosely by his side. It's time.

God, I vow to make his life hell, I vow to make him beg me to leave him, I vow to ruin him.

Sticking my tongue out at him I opened the door and slammed it shut, I tapped on the window motioning for them to leave, I don't want Andrei to hurt them.

With one last hesitant smile Finn drove away slowly, hoping for me to stop him.

"Get in the car"

"Would you like me to crawl or walk??"