Chapter 28

**GIO POV**

"Yeah, we're on our way there right now." Rebel said as she talked to Ghost over the bluetooth in the SUV. 

We were decked out and ready for war. We were wearing bulletproof vests, helmets, pants, I felt like a gangster version of the Terminator. All of us had assault rifles in our hands, and ammo strapped to our belts. This is going to be one fucking fun mission. 

"Well be careful. We're about to walk into Jason's party. Let me know once you're done." Ghost said calmly. 

"Copy that." Rebel said as she loaded her assault rifle with bullets. She seemed more tense than usual. 

Just the other day, she was knocking on my door with a playful expression on her face before she fucked me and rocked my world. The woman was a goddess, and nearly ruined every other woman for me with her skillful mouth. I'm trapped and I know it, no one could ever please me the way this Caribbean queen could. But ever since she heard the name Tommy King, she's been distant. Not just from me, but from everyone, and her uncharacteristic seriousness was starting to worry me.  

"One more thing Rebel," Ghost called out, making Rebel raise her eyebrow slightly. 

"Make that fucker suffer." Ghost said in a deadly tone before she hung up the phone, filling the car with silence. Rebel had a deadly expression on her face, not even smiling at the words her friend just told her. 

"We're pulling up to the gate." Storm called out as he reached for his mask that was laying on the center console. The car came to a stop around the corner from the house, and Storm turned around to look over at Angelo. 

"I swear to God if anything happens to my sister under your watch, I will rip you apart limb by limb." Storm said in a deadly and dangerous tone as he glared at Angelo. I saw Angelo gulp slightly. At first he wasn't afraid of Storm, I mean hell, none of us have seen him in combat before. But since he's now fucking and kind of dating his sister, the man is petrified of him. 

"Nothing will happen to her." Angelo said confidently as he looked at Storm, then a nervous looking Fox. 

"Make sure of it." Storm said before he put on his black bulletproof helmet. We all did the same, covering our faces, as we started to roll up to the large steel gate. The mansion was massive, two stories just like in the blueprints. 

 I was thankful that we were just barging in and shooting everyone in sight, I was never good at memorizing all of Ghosts intricate and crazy detailed plans. 

"How about a little music to cut the tension, yeah?" I said playfully, trying to lighten the mood. Everyone was acting way too serious. I clicked the radio, and Free Bird by Lynryd Skynyrd started to play... the perfect song for a damn massacre. To my surprise, no one turned it off. Storm was even tapping his gloved finger to the beat of the song on his steering wheel.

We pulled up to the front of the gate, and Storm grabbed his gun from the cup holder. It already had a silencer on it as he gripped it tightly and aimed it towards the guard walking towards us. Fox was in the front seat, and gripped a few of those explosive disks in her hand, ready to blow up the gate. 

An armed guard eyed us curiously as he started to walk towards Storms window. The SUV was limo tinted, so they couldn't see any of us inside. He tapped on the window twice with his gun, and Storm raised the gun up so it was at the top of his window. He rolled it down just enough for the tip of the gun to stick out before he shot the guard in the face, making him fall to the floor. 

Fox quickly rolled down her window, and threw the disks at different parts of the front gate, destroying it and sending debris scattering everywhere. Storm sped through the destroyed gate, and drifted to a stop in front of the front door. We all opened our doors with Free Bird still blasting though the speakers.