t w e l v e

Early update because I'm awesome. Why? Because I just am.

★彡

"ωαιτ, ωαιτ, ωαιτ! Stop right there." Seokmin waved his hands in front of Soonyoung, who obeyed his younger friend.

"You, invited Jihoon-hyung and his friends, to go to lunch, with us?" Seokmin elaborated, pointing Soonyoung then pointing the wall as he said friends then pointing themselves afterwards.

"That's what I just said. What's wrong with that?"

Seokmin grinned then shook his head. "Nothing at all! I'm actually great friends with Mingyu. I don't know about Seungkwannie, though..." the duo turned to look at their chubby friend who was busy tapping on his phone. Upon realizing he was being stared at, he spoke in English, "what?"

"We were just thinking if it's fine with you if I brought Jihoon and his friends to hang out with us?" Seungkwan raised an eyebrow. "So? What does that have to do with me?" Seokmin rolled his eyes and Soonyoung scratched behind his ear.

"We're asking if it's cool with you?"

"Me? I'm cool. I'm a diva after all! I can be friends with them in no time! You should be asking Chan that." He pointed the latter with his lips who was behind Soonyoung, earphones plugged in and dancing lightly to the tune of the blasting song from his phone.

Soonyoung turned to Chan then clapped his hands together in front of him. Chan pulled out his earphones and looked questioningly at his hyung. "Yes?"

"Do you mind if I bring with me a few friends to lunch?" Chan hummed and looked up the ceiling. "Who exactly are they?" Chan side-eyed him and Soonyoung smiled sheepishly.

"They're gonna be Jihoon, Minghao—"

"Okay!" Soonyoung smiled fondly at the boy in front of him who plugged in his earphones in his ears again then started shaking his butt and snapping his fingers to the song he's listening to.

Chan has always been fond of the Chinese male, Minghao. They had become friends right on the spot when they first met up to a dance lesson they attended every Sunday morning.

The Chinese actually had amazing dance moves especially when it comes to his feet since he's a professional to b-boying. Chan had been a fan of Michael Jackson for years to which Minghao actually got interested to and started learning a few moves from the younger.

They had formed a bond unknowingly since then and now, they've been friends for a year.

Seokmin suddenly clapped his hands on his shoulders and started jumping excitedly to which he yelped in pain from the younger's weight.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

★彡

ωнєи τнєγ αяяινє∂ το the cafeteria, Seungkwan and Chan quickly occupied an empty table and smiled at the passersby, greeting them with hideous smiles on their faces.

Soonyoung just shrugged with Seokmin and the younger went to fall in line to get his lunch. He forgot to bring his lunchbox today.

Seungkwan ran after him and joined him. He's always not bringing lunch. Chan only yelled out to buy him a milkshake, turning to his phone as he watched another video of a dance practice inspired from Michael Jackson.

Soonyoung sat down beside him and watched with him. The boy only offered him an earpiece and Soonyoung gladly accepted, commenting to a certain dance move that impressed him.