Chapter Thirty-Five

Having you in my lifecompletes and fulfillsevery part of me (Kaitlyn M

completes
and fulfills
every part of me (Kaitlyn M. Yawn)

~~~~~~~~

"Who's supposed to be visiting me next?" I ask Namjoon as he starts packing his things.

"I think Jimin." He answers then I sigh. "Are you going to be okay by yourself with him?" He asks me and I nod.

"I should be." I answer then I lick my lips. "I don't think he's going to do anything to me since I'm pregnant." I answer then Namjoon nods.

"Alright, but if he does anything to you, call Hoseok and tell him to send one of us." Namjoon instructs then he gives me a hug. "Stay healthy and happy, Y/N-ah." He tells me then he walks through my front door and leaves.

"Finally, the new leader is leaving." I hear a voice say then I look behind me and see Jimin standing in the doorway of my bathroom.

"J-Jimin." I call out then he walks over to me.

"Still a little scared of me, sweetheart?" He asks me and I shrug.

"Yes a-and no." I answer then he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"No need to now, sweetheart," he says then he rests his head on my shoulder, "I'd never hurt you again." He whispers then I stand up and push him away.

"Jimin, stop that, please!" I demand as I clench my fists. "I'm sick of your bullshit, it needs to stop!" I exclaim then he chuckles.

"You've gotten more and more brave over the time we've known you, Y/N-ah." Jimin comments as he steps closer to me.

"If you get any closer to me, I will slap you." I warn then he chuckles.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to pull any moves on you anymore." He assures me then he nods. "Especially since you are Jungkook's girl and carrying his child, I won't do anything." He adds then I nod.

"Thank you." I thank then he takes a deep breath.

"Did you find out what it is yet?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah, but I'm not telling anyone." I answer then he pouts.

"Why not?" He whines and I shrug.

"My baby, my business." I answer then he glares at me.

"You mean you and Jungkook did the business for that baby." He comments then I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Shut up." I mutter then I start to walk out to my room.

"Y/N-ah!" He calls out as he follows me. "I wanna show you something!" He adds then I shake my head.

"Jimin, I'm tired, leave me alone." I tell him then I close the door on him.

He steps through the door and giggles evilly and I just glare at him as he stands in front of me and holds my hands.

"Come on, darling," he starts off as his eyes turn light purple, "you're going to love walking in the stars with me." He says then everything around us turns dark.

Then little stars start to pop out around us as we slowly spin and I look into Jimin's eyes and see the night sky. I gulp as I grip onto Jimin's hands tighter.

"W-What's going o-on?" I ask Jimin then he shushes me.

"This is a trick I learned that Satan taught me as a child." He whispers then I nod.

I hear a child giggling then I look to my left and see a young boy running along the sidewalk while squealing. Then a man runs up behind him and picks him up while laughing and the child giggles.

He looks back at the man and grabs his cheeks and squishes his cheeks while saying a bunch of gibberish at him and the man copies him. The boy then kisses the man on the lips then the man gives him little kisses all over his face.

"Daddy, that tickles!" The boy exclaims and my heart melts.

"Well, it's supposed to, Hae-Seongie." The man says then his face is revealed.

The boy had black hair, dark brown eyes, fair skin, wearing a pale yellow hoodie with a bear on it, light denim jeans, and white tennis shoes.

Then the man had light brown hair, dark brown eyes, fair skin, wearing a black dress shirt, dark denim jeans, and black tennis shoes.

My eyes widen as tears well up in my eyes and I see myself walking up to the man and boy with a big smile on my face. The boy leans to me and gives me a kiss and a single tear rolls down my cheek then the vision ends.

Jimin and I were standing in my room with my hands in his and tears roll down my cheeks. Jimin blinks a couple times then he looks down at me with a sad smile.

"Come here." Jimin tells me as he wraps his arms around me. "I'm sorry I showed you that." He apologizes and I shake my head.

"N-No, it's o-okay." I assure him and he shakes his head.

"No, it's not, Y/N-ah." He denies as he looks down at me with his hands on my shoulders. "If I made you cry even showing you a happy future, it concerns me for you that you're not going to end up well if you continue to brood on this sadness." He explains then he places his hand on my head. "There's no need to be sad anymore, Y/N-ah, you have a child inside of you that is the love of your life's that I know you are going to love and cherish for the rest of their life. All of us know that you're going to live a happy and plentiful life, without a doubt." He tells me then I smile a little bit.

"Thank you, Jimin." I thank then he smiles at me.

"So, looks like you're having a bouncing baby boy, Y/N-ah." He comments then I chuckle.

"Yeah, and?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"I think I know someone who'd love to be part of that child's life as their substitute father until Jungkook returns." Jimin tells me and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Are you talking about yourself?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"Oh, no." He responds then he winks. "You'll know when he arrives." He adds then I roll my eyes.

"Alright, now get out of my room so I can sleep." I say as I shove him out of my room.

"Aw, I'm not allowed to sleep with you?" He asks me and I scoff.

"Hell no, I'm with someone and baring their child." I answer then slam the door behind him.

I rest my back against the door and smile a little bit as I place my hand on my belly and hum.

"Hae-Seong." I mutter then I gently rub my belly. "That's a good name, huh?" I say then I smile a little more. "You like that, son?" I ask the baby as I feel him move a little bit, making me smile even more.